Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Here’s The Cover Art

Here’s The Cover Art


Here’s The Cover Art

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:10 AM PST

I know I can’t draw moe character design.

To solve this issue, I hire a very talented girl to do this for me.

Here’s the draft that she show me today.

Sun of the Dawn - First Single Cover Art Draft

Sun of the Dawn - First Single Cover Art Draft

I’m really look forward for her to finish the cover art design in full color.

Oh, this actually also Momoka Tsukino.  :lol2: かわいですね。 :happy:

The story behind this cover art is that Momo-chan looking at the sky, the blue sky and sing the song “I’m Waiting For You” to her heart content.

Have you heard about Sun of the Dawn? Momo-chan is in this band. So make sure to check us out! (I’m also member of the band…  :whistle: )

Syndicated from Wiguan88.com

No comments:

Post a Comment