Thursday, December 8, 2011

Boys Love Are Beautiful In Kimi To Boku

Boys Love Are Beautiful In Kimi To Boku


Boys Love Are Beautiful In Kimi To Boku

Posted: 07 Dec 2011 08:08 PM PST

You and I, huh?

I know a lot of audience especially guys will say;

Boys love? NO!

But I think the “boys love” that shown in the anime series Kimi To Boku is a good example on how beautiful a love among boys can be. Don’t just take love as a sexual infatuation. Love also mean friendship, to care for other people. Friendship! That’s it.

Boys Hang Around

Boys Hang Around

Do you do it like the screenshot above during your high school times with your friends guys? (Of course girls I know will even go to toilet together every time.)

Boys Sleeping Together

Boys Sleeping Together

Do you have a sweet memory with your friend during a summer camp where you guys sleep together and talk, chatting while waiting to fall asleep? Talking about secrets. The person you like, something like that?

Wasn’t it fun?

Sentimental Boys Like Sakura

Sentimental Boys Like Sakura

I just know some of my guy friend who is also quite sentimental like me. Well, being sentimental is good. It keep the world at peace. Don’t you think so?

Cats In Kimi To Boku

Cats In Kimi To Boku

But something about this series is there’s like kinda “excessive” not so moe male cats to fill the screen.

Well, I do love cats and neko-girls. So it’s not so hard for me. But I wonder how the others are, perhaps this is too “sissy” to watch.  :mrgreen:

Boys Holding Hand

Boys Holding Hand

Why if girls hold hands together and it’s a pleasant scenes to watch but not boys? NOT FAIR!? Some might says. But I’m not too comfortable to walk holding hands with some guys too you know.  :happy:

Friendship Since Ever

Friendship Since Ever

Do you still be with your child hood friend?

Sadly I’m not. All of them are already in somewhere place far away and not even Facebook can restore the closeness of our friendship anymore. But the people around me now are more than better.  :biggrin: So it doesn’t matter how long your friendship, but how you took the friendship in your heart.

Just like Chizuru, he just joined the group but the boys are so attached to each other already. Remember you should not be alone.  :wink:

 

Boys Love Doesn't Mean Homosexual

Boys Love Doesn't Mean Homosexual

What I want to emphasize in this post is Boys love doesn’t mean homosexual or you’re into gayism! Even though I’m just fine with someone who is not straight, I still think it’s uncommon phenomenon which against the nature. Well.

Remember that when you’re alone, you will be silent and quite boy around girls? But when there are your friends around you (guy) you will like, with no shame picked on the girls?  :mrgreen:

1 comment:

  1. interesting, i mean looking at your point of view.

    And since im not into cats...non-moe cats will be harder for me. Lol.
    Sentimentalist appreciate beauty more than non-sentimental ppl. Well, at least thts what i think. :)

    ReplyDelete