Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Minako Kotobuki

Minako Kotobuki


Minako Kotobuki

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 09:00 AM PST

Minako Kotobuki.

Minako Kotobuki

Minako Kotobuki

Does this name familiar to you?

Well, in my case it is a very familiar name and she is one of my most loved seiyu. :biggrin:

Let we repeat together again.

MOST LOVED

How about you? :happy:

Do you love her too?

Or like… :whistle: whatever the words suit you.

Minako Kotobuki is so gentle, lovely, and also have some kind of princess-like character in her.

Minako Kotobuki

Minako Kotobuki

Well, I do not personally know her.

She’s a star and I’m just the astronomer who look up on her while she not knowing my existent. :mrgreen:

I’ll come with my own single with that later. LOL :biggrin:

She might not be the most beautiful girl you ever see or I ever see.

But if I really wants a girlfriend or a woman by my side, she is my type.

Now, let’s get to know more about her.

Iku yo!

Now, let’s begin with knowing some basic statistic about her.

Erm… this feel like kinda a… *STALKER*~ :ninja:

Wait… wait…

Let’s stick with the “star and astronomer” concept, okay? :lol2:

Minako Kotobuki

Minako Kotobuki

Name: 美菜子 (Mi – na – ko)

Family Name: 寿 (Kotobuki)

Full Name: Minako Kotobuki

Birthday: 17 of September 1991 (Must Remember!)

Birth place: Nagata Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.

View Larger Map

Blood Type: B

Height: 158 cm

Wah, she’s younger than me!

Ideal! :lol2:

And I am taller than her!

Ideal! :lol2:

Okay enough of my hentainess…

Now let’s see what other else, this is what I’ve got from MyAnimeList.

Favorite Animal: Koala

Favorite Beverage: Orange Juice and Cocoa

Favorite Food: All Kind of Noodles and Squash?

Favorite Saying: “Strong convictions and a bright smile have the power to make miracles.

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite Subject: Physical Education and Japanese Language

Hobbies:

  • Dancing.
  • Listening to music.
  • Reading books.
  • Watching movies.

Well, that’s so common doesn’t she?

I am afraid she will say something like this,

Fav food, anything expensive, fav sport, golf or anything fancy, fav car, Bentley, Ferrari.

Good that she’s just common girl eh?

Feel more close.

Don’t you think so?

Minako Kotobuki

Minako Kotobuki

Minako is a seiyu, so let’s see what role she have been.

I got this information from your beloved Wikipedia, with my value added additional informations. :wink:

It’s stated there that she started to voice acting since 2007 with that unknown and very not important role such as “Female Student B” in Minami-Ke and only appear on episode 8. LOL!

I don’t know that anime series though.

Taking a small role in an unknown anime series (for me) was really something low.

Ah~ Minako start from the lowest position to where she is now.

Gambatte neh Minako!

That’s how every talented person profile.

She don’t need any helps from big boss to promote her straight to the top, people will recognize her talent and there she is now, up in the sky.

The shining star.

In 2008, she then took another step up by becoming a supporting role as Hijiri Yamaguchi in an anime series called Kyoran Kozaku Nikki.

Hijiri Yamaguchi

Hijiri Yamaguchi

This anime series also not in my watching list and I won’t bother about it.

Wow, I am wondering what she was doing the other time she is not getting the voice acting job.

She must have a hard time building her career there.

But she don’t give up don’t her?

That’s why I like her more.

2009 was Minako’s raining days with job.

I mean there’s no drought season in her voice acting job.

She took 6 roles in 6 different anime series.

That’s quite a lot don’t you think so?

I hope she got enough rest during that time.

But she have to do it for her own bright future. :D

The anime series who brought her up in the sky that year is of course the well known K-ON!

Heavenly speaking, I only got attention on her only and after only I watched K-ON!

Yeah, Tsumugi Kotobuki.

Tsumugi Kotobuki

Tsumugi Kotobuki

Who don’t know this facts, you should bang your head at your computer screen now twice, or triple. :blush:

Mugi chan is very sweet and gentle just like Minako her self.

In my opinion, all the voice actress in K-ON! were carefully chosen to suit the best of their respective seiyu.

I’ll cover that in my other post.

I promise. :wink:

Then how I started to *stalk* Minako is when I hear her voice singing the Tsumugi Kotobuki character image songs.

Err… I think *stalk* is not the correct words for this, I think *LOVE* is much more accurate. :biggrin:

And I think in my opinion here now, you start to know her also from K-ON!

Am I right? :whistle:

Tsumugi Kotobuki

Tsumugi Kotobuki

At the same time on this 2009, she have officially become a singer as in Tsumugi Kotobuki Character Image Songs for K-ON! season one.

Tsumugi Kotobuki K-ON! Character Image Songs

Tsumugi Kotobuki K-ON! Character Image Songs

At the same time again, she with Aki Toyosaki (Yui in K-ON!) and the other two voice actress not from K-ON! series Haruka Tomatsu and Ayahi Takagaki form a seiyu group, Sphere and debut their first album Future Stream.

Sphere

Sphere

How’s the Sphere?

Moe moe kawaii desu ka?

Future Stream - Sphere

Future Stream - Sphere

I’ve been following them up until now as well because of Aki-san and Minako-san. :biggrin:

But for your information, Haruka is super kawaii too. :kissing:

Haruka Tomatsu

Haruka Tomatsu

December 2009, she perform a live in K-ON! Live Event Let’s Go concert at Yokohama Arena singing the first track from the Tsumugi Kotobuki Image Character songs for K-ON! first season.

Ignore the subtitle, I’ll change to English version if I got time.

This one I just grab from Youtube rawly.

Watching the live already make me breathless and over joy to see her singing live at my 47″ plasma TV.

Sadly I can’t attend the concert.

Uh, well…

Actually I don’t know there will be a concert for K-ON!……….. (T__T)

But even so I know, I won’t be able to waste MYR5K to just attend the concert. LOL!

Before this, I mean before watching the live event concert, I never bother about Mugi-chan or whoever behind her voice.

I just like kawaii and funny Yui chan. :lol2:

But after that, her songs keep  looping in my Itunes, Ipod, ringtone, alarm clock, etc. LOL! :biggrin:

I’m wondering if that reaction is too much? Haha :biggrin:

So, I guess I should learn to cross promoting my artists like this later on if I am really becoming a producer. :sleeping:

(I’m taking Film and Television as my major, so I think there will be close encounter to become a producer. Hopefully. Hontoni!)

In 2010, of course the wise producer of K-ON! still taking her as the voice actress for Mugi-chan.

Well, for your information it is common scene to change seiyu even within one season if the producer feel he want to change to other seiyu.

I know this because I am a producer too… in the future… (This is half joke! :lol2: )

Minako also released her first single, Shiny + within this year.

Shiny + Minako Kotobuki

Shiny + Minako Kotobuki


She then again at late of 2010, released her second single, Startline and I fell in love with her more when watching the DVD video. :biggrin:

Kotobuki Minako - Startline

Kotobuki Minako - Startline

Her other anime series that are on my watching list released in 2010 are Otome Youkai Zakuro, and Majutsu No Index II.

Actually what makes me want to watch Otome Youkai Zakuro is because of Aki-san and not Minako-san.

Kome neh… Minako… :tongue:

But the storyline is not bad either although its not that happening and loud as K-ON!! the second season.

Majutsu No Index have a good storyline since its first season, so of course I’ll watch.

Ah, I almost forget to mention that she also have Tsumugi Kotobuki Character Image Song for K-ON!! second season.

K-ON!! Second Season Character Image Song Tsumugi Kotobuki

K-ON!! Second Season Character Image Song Tsumugi Kotobuki

Don’t miss it, get it while stock last.

I almost miss to get Shiny + last time but I manage to secure it last minute.

I’m talking about the special edition that will come with DVD.

Oh, well they don’t have special edition for the K-ON! character image songs anyway. Haha :biggrin:

Not much news from Minako this year of 2011.

Well, it’s still a new year let alone at the time I am posting this it’s just 3rd of January of 2011! Haha :biggrin:

I’ll update this post each time I heard something about her.

I need helps from you guys to lend me your eyes and ears.

Let me know if you see and hear anything about her.

Okay?

Oh, I also did some research on how she is performing in the whole world.

I mean her fame in this whole world.

This chart show interest for Minako Kotobuki and Kotobuki Minako.

1 comment:

  1. yeah Minako is the best!! i just love her when heard her sing at the concert and just like you i even ignore her for yui before the concert xD and thx for sharing the song of minako :)

    ReplyDelete