Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Winter 2011 Anime Selection Part 1

My Winter 2011 Anime Selection Part 1


My Winter 2011 Anime Selection Part 1

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 04:23 AM PST

First impression is always important and it is indeed most of the times proof the rest of the matter.

So, here’s my selection after watching the first episode of these anime series.

IS (Infinite Stratos)

Infinite Stratos logo

Infinite Stratos logo

My Say About IS (Infinite Stratos)

:yes: It’s a YES!

What else more exciting than being in a class full of females and you’re the only one guy.

Wow :blink: you are the center of attraction of all the girls.

It’s the nature of attraction, no body can deny that. :biggrin:

Beside, living in a room with other girl who is not your onee-san or your imouto at 15 years old… wow… that’s make life more beautiful isn’t it? :happy:

The story took place in futuristic world with real world details such as the name of the country, etc except the IS ACADEMY. LOL :biggrin:

Itachi have covered this series in his current anime episodes review.

You can follow his posts from the link below.

Itachi

Cool Facts About IS (Infinite Stratos)

One of the female character, Houki Shinonono is voiced by Youko Hikasa who voice Mio Akiyama from K-ON!

I bet you know Mio and Youko. :happy:

Houki Shinonono

Houki Shinonono

Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Beside that, there’s other female character Charlotte Dunois is voiced by Kana Hanazawa who also voice Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats!

You know her also right? :biggrin:

Charlotte Dunois

Charlotte Dunois

Kanade Tachibana

Kanade Tachibana

Some other cool thing about IS (Infinite Stratos) is the ending theme song is sung by Youko Hikasa.

I don’t verified this but I am very sure it’s her.

Tell me if I’m wrong.

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara-ne!!

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara-ne!!

My Say About Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara-ne!!

:no: Not really hate it but incest is just not my genre.

The main character, Nao the imouto have a bro con to her nii-san.

But actually they are not blood related.

This anime series is funny but not suitable for human under 18 years old. :twisted:

Nothing more to say. :blush:

Rio – Rainbow Gate

Rio-Raibbow-Gate

Rio-Raibbow-Gate

My Say About Rio – Rainbow Gate

:no: It’s no.

Gome neh…. :pinch:

Big boobs, kawaii characters etc… but the storyline does not interest me at all.

I will watch it just to enjoy the characterization when I have times though… :biggrin:

Say no more.

Cool Facts About Rio – Rainbow Gate

The seiyu of one female character in the anime series, Mint Clark is Ayana Taketatsu!

Mint Clark

Mint Clark

Ayana Taketatsu

Ayana Taketatsu

Don’t know who is Ayana?

Get a hammer, give it to your friend and ask him/her to knock your head using it. :biggrin: LOL

So what say you?

Well, I really love Ayana too but the story is… erm… :pinch: not interesting.

Kimi Ni Todoke 2nd Season

Kimi Ni Todoke

Kimi Ni Todoke

My Say About Kimi Ni Todoke 2nd Season

:yes: It’s a must watch for me. :tongue:

This is my genre.

I am wondering why I didn’t watch the first season!? :blink:

I’m gonna watch the first season now and finish it before I enjoy this great anime series.

Just watch the first episode and I’m so sure the story is good and able to touch my feeling deeply. *Doki doki*

Something Cool About Kimi Ni Todoke

Kimi Ni Todoke

Kimi Ni Todoke

She look like Mio Akiyama in K-ON!

Mio Explode

Mio Explode

No?

Am I right?

That persona is one of the reason I am attached to this anime series.

Kimi Ni Todoke

Kimi Ni Todoke

In your watch list?

Yumekui Merry (Dream Eater Merry)

Yumekui Merry

Yumekui Merry

My Say About Yumekui Merry

The characterization is very good.

The story is also okay.

But it’s a…

:no: No.

Gome

Yumekui Merry

Yumekui Merry

Why in anime the scenes above is over use.

It’s a story about neko-sama who want to take over the main character (the guy above) body.

Merry, the stripped socks girl above is a being who wandering the dream world.

The rest of story, unknown as I decide to drop this anime.

GOSICK

GOSICK

GOSICK

My Say About GOSICK

:yes: YES!

I repeat it’s a yes.

Actually this anime series is in my watching list when it was announced and the synopsis were released.

There’s a light novel game and manga too but I never get into those media so honestly I did not know the story, not even this title before the anime series were launch lately.

It’s a little bit like CONAN but of course it’s much more fun and nice when the main character is super kawaii girl.

:heart: _ :heart:

Well, the storyline is about investigation and are at the same par with CONAN where the case are not that difficult.

I can also “reconstruct” the whole case and find the culprit even before she solve the story.

It’s my habits to pause the anime and think who is the culprit before finding out the truth after resuming the play.

It was fun though.

Oh, sweet super totemo kawaii young girl detective is called Victorique de Blois. :biggrin:

She suppose to speak France but I’m wondering why I heard she talk in Japanese? :blink: LOL JOKE

GOSICK

GOSICK

When she first appear, Kazuya think she was a doll.

Kazuya is the male main character.

Well, I understand what Kazuya feeling because it happen to me once many moons ago.

The girl was so white and still, her nose is pointed and beautiful that I thought she’s a mannequin until she moves. :blink:

GOSICK

GOSICK

This is funny but kawaii :pinch:

The pipe does not even have tobacco inside nor lit!

GOSICK

GOSICK

And another moe moe kyun scene.

Victorique, she was rolling on the floor!? :blink:

What is that!?

If I was there I feel wanna catch her and hug her and pinch her nose! :pinch:

Okay, I’m recovered from the moeness-sick after watching GO-SICK

So what say you about this anime?

Ryo Kun write about the episodic review of this anime series, you can read find all post from Ryo Kun from the link below.

ryo_kun posts

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

My Say About Beelzebub

:no: It’s a no.

The story is good.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

But I don’t like the demon baby.

Well, I like the demon maid though. :happy:

If the baby is cute like Ushio from Clanad then I think I’ll watch it. LOL

Ushio

Ushio

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Cardfight!! Vanguard

My Say About Cardfight!! Vanguard

:yes: Surprisingly it’s a yes.

It’s because I was attached to the intelligent of the Vanguard fighter, well I like to watch something that genius.

It makes your mind grow you know. :wink:

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Cardfight!! Vanguard

This is how the deck look like.

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Something Cool About Cardfight!! Vanguard

Misaki Tokura

Misaki Tokura

was voiced by;

Izumi Kitta

Izumi Kitta

Well, that’s not the point I’m watching anyway. :biggrin:

All character images are taken from MyAnimeList.net

No comments:

Post a Comment