Friday, May 27, 2011

Nyan Nyan To The Fullest Firgure of The Week – Nakano Azusa

Nyan Nyan To The Fullest Firgure of The Week – Nakano Azusa


Nyan Nyan To The Fullest Firgure of The Week – Nakano Azusa

Posted: 26 May 2011 11:29 PM PDT

Hey guys, this week figure highlights nyan nyan to the fullest. Yes, you are right! Azunyan desu!

I can’t say damn thing about this figure because it is so awesome that I want to rob a bank to get it because I am broke paying for my past pre-orders. Oh wait! This is also a pre-order and released only in September, do you think I can afford her?

I will make a deep thinking now whether to put the pre-order or not. Damn it, damn… The figure look exactly like Azusa! Kawaii yo!  :wub:

 

Nakano Azusa Max Faxtory Version

Nakano Azusa Max Faxtory Version

Oh, by the way you guys can tak a look at Hobby Search for more pictures.

 

Toriko Episode 4 – 7

Posted: 26 May 2011 10:25 PM PDT

In this post I will write about Toriko episode 4 until episode 7. Well, honestly nothing much can we discuss. It’s a shonen, what should we talk about?

I like the series but not everyone like it. How about you? Do you like this series?

Hunting For Puffer Whale

So in these episode they are mostly about hunting the puffer whale. It’s very poisonous but yet the most tasty and the fish only appear once every ten years.

This time Toriko with Komatsu were accompanied by Toriko’s old comrades, Coco. He is a poisonous guy which why Toriko seek for his help in the first place, because he suppose to know expertly how to handle the poisonous puffer whale.

Hinoki Sakurai Cosplay – Rin Natsume

Posted: 26 May 2011 09:13 PM PDT

 

Oh look! I’ve kept my word about updating Cosplay Precinct weekly  :tongue: But….anyway, it’s not going to be Kipi nor Aira this time. Instead i’ll be introducing Hinoki Sakurai to some of you that may not be familiar with her. Even though she isn’t exactly as good as Kipi or Aira, her Rin Natsume cosplay was still done pretty nicely.

 

 

Rin Natsume is a character from a Visual Novel, Little Busters! by Key. It already has a manga adaption, but i’m not quite sure if it’s frequently released. But most importantly, I really do hope that it gets an anime adaption to make up for what happened to Angel Beats! Not that Angel Beats! was not good though, it’s just that the story felt incomplete. Hence, if Little Busters! has a lot of story to cover, I’d say it’s wiser for them to make an 24 episode anime adaption as i’m sure it’ll be as breathtaking as Clannad. And from what i’ve heard, the story was quite good too.

 

 

 

 

 

I have to say, this is probably the luckiest friggin bear out there!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think Rin Natsume is a very pretty character, so it’ll really be a waste if she’s not adapted into her anime form, don’t you think?  And i’m very sure that all of you that played the VN of Little Busters! , or read the manga, would really want it to be adapted into anime right?

Street Fighter Chun Li Cosplay Tutorial

Posted: 26 May 2011 09:13 AM PDT

Street Fighter Chun Li cosplay tutorial

Author bio: Sado works for Miccostumes.com, a shop supplying cosplay items online, like Chun Li Costume. He’s also busy with running his cosplay blog. He loves talking cosplay and anime on his facebook and twitter accounts, so be sure to friend him.

Fanarts, lovely pictures and such : Gundam 00

Posted: 26 May 2011 06:36 AM PDT

 

Sorry for the lack of updates from me and other active authors here. Our hiatus was probably never this long before. We’re out for 4 days I think ?  But in return, i’ve lurked around last night while searching all these nice artworks of Gundam 00 to share with you guys.

While searching all this, I was reminded of how much superior the graphic of Gundam 00 is when comparing it with all other gundam series out there. I was instantly hooked because of that when it first aired. In comparison with Gundam Seed, the reason why it failed to give a good first impression was because I think that the graphics were awful when a friend of mine introduced to me back on 2005. But I still watched Seed after I finished 00 as i’ve already fallen in love with mecha series and no longer care about the graphic. It’s not all about graphic for 00 though, as the plot and characters were very amazing as well.

 

 

Thus, looking back at Gundam 00 movie, I probably shouldn’t give it a 6. Hell, what was I thinking? That was like… 0.5 marks more than what I gave Fortune Arterial ! It should be a solid 7. But as for Gundam 00 as a whole, an 8 will do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the side note, other than commenting how pretty/ugly these pictures are, how about suggesting a better tittle for me?

 

Oh, and who would win if they ever get the chance to fight each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment