Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sora Kasugano: Figure Of The Week

Sora Kasugano: Figure Of The Week


Sora Kasugano: Figure Of The Week

Posted: 17 May 2011 07:50 AM PDT

Hmm… Our Figure Precinct have been dusty. None post something there and I thought I should share some newly released figure, Nendoroid, or Figma. I have new figure which pre-order taken starting from today (May 17, 2011) and it will be released in September.

Kasugano Sora

This is 1/6 PVC figure from Kotobukiya. This character is from Yosuga No Sora, from Summer 2010 Anime series if I’m not mistaken. I haven’t watch it yet but this anime series is in my watching list. Idle watching list.  :happy:

Kasugano Sora

Kasugano Sora

Damn it, she’s so kawaii ne….  :pinch: I really want her by just looking at this but I guess I’ll wait until I watch and finish the episode before I adore her.  :tongue:

Click the image above to view more information about the figure or below. :biggrin:

Sora Kasugano 1:6 PVC Figure

Sora Kasugano 1:6 PVC Figure

Until next time. See you guys in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment