Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kamisama no Memochou 08-10 : Shit just got real?

Kamisama no Memochou 08-10 : Shit just got real?


Kamisama no Memochou 08-10 : Shit just got real?

Posted: 13 Sep 2011 01:08 AM PDT

As you may or may not noticed, I have disappeared from the surface of blogsphere for about 3 weeks due to bla bla blaa…. never mind about all that, you should just add me up on twitter coz I think i’ve already repeated myself enough there. ” 3 friggin mid terms, THREEE! ” – yeah, something along that line. But i’m glad it’s all over now.

So what did I miss? Apparently back at episode 8, that arc ended up in a pretty mediocre way. The only thing surprised me was the fact that the guy who works at the sewing shop was actually Hison which is quite unexpected for once, at least for me. Other than that, I believe there’s not much to add anymore. I mean, I don’t think it’s necessary to summarize this episode anymore since this is like sooo 3 weeks ago? Let’s just turn a blind eye on this one shall we?

Moving on, what’s a good ol’ anime without beach, hot spring, and a baseball episode? The Japanese just love baseball so much! But the thing is, what appears to be a typical baseball filler episode turns out to be an introduction for the long waited “Angel Fix” arc involving some new trend of drug going around the city. And it has something to do with Ayaka’s missing brother and his sudden change in attitude and all. Steroid pills much?

Glasses guy here is obviously the one to suspect first for either the invention or distribution of “Angel Fix” drugs at the moment he approached Ayaka’s brother. However, I know Ayaka’s probably dead but I still think she’s hiding something on the store room when she told Narumi not to go inside. Or maybe she was clueless about the drug in it’s powder form but was told by his brother to hide it? And what about her “death” ? Did her brother pushed her down the building? I highly suspect he did that. And the bags under her eyes seems to suggest that she’s been taking drugs of some sort. It’s as if she’s poisoned or something.

Anyway, this episode could have been more suspense if the preview wasn’t that obvious about Ayaka’s death. I have doubt about it because if she’s really dead, their expression could have been way more sad. Instead, Narumi looks determined to solve the case. Well he better be! Afterall, this is his last case to prove himself worthy. Oh wait, when did i say this again? Oh yeah, to Kujou back when Gosick’s about to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment