Thursday, September 15, 2011

Minako Kotobuki 3rd Single: Dear My

Minako Kotobuki 3rd Single: Dear My


Minako Kotobuki 3rd Single: Dear My

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 09:51 PM PDT

Dear My - Kotobuki Minako

Dear My - Kotobuki Minako

Happily, I am quite excited that my Minako hime-sama already come out with another single.  :biggrin:

It’s called Dear My. Just released yesterday (14 September 2011)

I’ve visit her official website at 寿 美菜子 Official Website and the preview song was good enough to portray her image. I don’t know, maybe not all of you like her, but she’s very dear to me.

For those who really do not know who she is, she’s the seiyu for Tsumugi Kotobuki from the anime series K-ON! and also one of the member of the singer seiyu group Sphere.

Dear My Kotobuki Minako

Dear My Kotobuki Minako

However the CD are not available yet at Play-Asia, where I used to buy CD. There’s special gift form on the limited edition DVD bundle (I think so). Too bad that the closing date will be very soon and by the time the CD actually available at that site it will be after the closing date.  :unsure:

Kotobuki Minako 3rd Single

Kotobuki Minako 3rd Single

Come together support her if you also one of her fans.  :happy:

Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 9

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 06:08 AM PDT

This week’s episode of Mawaru Penguindrum gave me what I wanted and what I didn’t want. It’s finally getting to tell me more of Himari and it didn’t tell me what happened to Shoma. So I guess I will only know in the next couple of days what fate lies ahead for Shoma. Or maybe next couple of weeks. Who knows? With Mawaru Penguindrum, nothing is predictable.

There were loads of the penguin head this week. Because it’s a bit too much, I questioned again their significance. It doesn’t really matter at the moment, for all we know the series is toying with us. I do believe some of the penguin heads are important, some aren’t. For example, the musical instruments here. The symbols are on it. Do they mean something? Maybe yes, maybe no.

And then, this idol application letter. Does it signify something? If yes, does that mean the two friends of Himari are now working for the organization assuming they applied to the same company. Still, I find it amusing that the two girls on the sign board are actually people the siblings know. Everything seems connected in the world of Mawaru Penguindrum.

And then, we see the symbol again on the jacket Himari’s dad was wearing. What does this mean? A mere coincidence or he actually works for the organization? I wanna thank Juunta for pointing this out. To be honest, I was kinda lost and all after watching this episode the first time. Not only it’s a totally new (well, sort of) direction since I’m used to laughing at Ringo so much (I kinda miss her now), it’s kinda information overloaded. So I decided to watch this episode again, hence the rather untimely post.

If the overwhelming number of penguin heads aren’t enough, we have this giant apple we see often at the OP.

Well, at least we’re used to seeing apples and penguin heads all over Mawaru Penguindrum. In fact, I once thought a special apple could be the mysterious penguin drum. After all, apple is well used in a variety of literature such as Snow White and it’s often linked to immortality, reincarnation and fertility (Project M). But what we never saw was this guy here.

Seriously, when I saw her him at the OP, I thought he was a she. I mean, she he’s bloody gorgeous. Long lashes. Feminine looks. You can’t blame me right? That aside, I have no idea who’s this guy is. But I do know he’s not someone normal and he spells trouble. Besides him, we also see another guy.

He shall be called faceless boy for now. Who the hell is he? Why did Himari make such a promise with him?

You see, I was left with more questions than answers after watching this episode. Twice. I also noticed the siblings’ parents were hit by mirrors. And when a mirror breaks, it is widely speculated that it brings bad luck for 7 years. Since Mawaru Penguindrum works on this trail of road, broken mirrors also means bad health. Maybe that’s why Himari was weak. What was the reason she left school again? Right. It wasn’t explicitly mentioned.

Anyways, if you have a better idea what’s going on. Do share. I’d love to know.

Mayo Chiki 08-10 ~ Onsen, Maid and Birthday Party!

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 02:00 AM PDT

Suzutsuki Kanade

And so I’m back. Its been a while because of I’m a bit busy with my school, bla bla.. Anyway, lets straight to the business shall we…

Review

Onsen

Onsen!!

 

Well in episode 8, we can find a good fanservice based on onsen cliche. Not knowing whose coming next, they take a bath together and later things got really funny chaotic afterwards. Well, Nagare, Subaru’s father is a bit too protective towards her daughter and he even know her own daughter looks like, OMG! That scene is really hilarious I laugh hard for that particular scene. I’m still don’t understand why would Subaru still wanted to take a bath with Kinjirou. Is there some sort of incident that she was hoping for? Hmm, this still shows that, Kinjirou is a lucky guy.

Kinjirou x Subaru

Kinjirou x Subaru

As you can see, it is a Kinjirou x Subaru. Well, Kinjirou had to comfort Subaru in front of her mother’s tomb because she is a crybaby. Although she strong on the outside, but she still weak on the inside. After that, Kinjirou was introduce to Subaru’s mother. Love that scene, really touching!

Well, after that, they went to fesival and have some fun. They entering some local contest there, have a war and also fanservice time…

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (17)

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (16)

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (15)

And so, when Subaru and Kinjirou are alone, Subaru confessed to Kinjirou indirectly and Kinjirou as usual chickening out, no reply…

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (14)

Maid!! Hnnngghhhh....!

What happened in episode 9 is its a maid episode!!! All of them working at maid cafe except Kanade and Subaru. Maids are sparkling there. We can see a lot of fanservice based on maid. The main heroine was Usami a.k.a Usagi in that cafe. Even Kinjirou also dissolve in those pleasure just like the customer who come there as well.

Well there’s nothing more than that. A lots of fanservice on maids basis, Kanade comes by and messing around with Usami and Kinjirou, and also Kinjirou deepen his relationship with Usami, and thats all. Oh, btw, there’s also maid with garter belt fanservice by Usami and its a win! XD

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (12)

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (11)

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (10)

In the end, Usami got maid and chased Kinjirou who happen to run away because he do something that he does not suppose to do which is hearing a ringtone from Usami’s phone. What’s wrong with that?! I don’t understand why the anger is more than her boobs been grope by Kinjirou, and her only reaction was blushing? This don’t make any sense. Well, sometimes, logic don’t apply in anime world which makes it more interesting, don’t you think?

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (6)

Kureha's birthday!

Well, lets continue for episode 10. It is a surprise that it is Kureha’s birthday, Yay!!! Kinjirou cute little sister finally gets her own episode. First of all, I love her voiced so much and I think she has the cutest voice among all the voice actor who plays the role in Mayo Chiki.

Kureha celebrates her birthday party not with her classmates or family, but with his brother’s friend. Usually people tend to celebrates their birthday party with classmates, family or a very closed people. On this occasion, its a bit different.

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (5)

First, she celebrates her birthday with Usami and Nakuru at Usami’s apartment. Oh wait, there’s also uninvited guess who join the party. Guess who? Anyway, this year, Kureha receive a lot of present including a Subaru Dakimakura and some sort of BL play or should I say Yuri… Well, its great to have a friend that willing to put a show on your birthday. Isn’t that the best!

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (4)

 

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (3)

After that, they go to maid cafe for the second round of birthday party. Kanade organize the party there. She booked the whole cafe for this event. Kanade is a generous and a kind heart girl literally, despite her act towards other. The event was well organised and it is a success. Just look how happy Kureha is.. She even made a fighting game which is based on their character. Funnily, Kinjirou is a bad character there, a half naked pervert, in the game.

Mayo Chiki Screenshot (2)

In the end, Kureha had a very enjoyable day and she ends it with a Bang when she made her brother to be her punching bag after receiving a a present from Kinjirou. I’m quite satisfied with this episode so far. Kureha is so cute when she still small. Mayo Chiki Screenshot (1)

 

Well that’s all for now. Stay tune for more Mayo Chiki!  :biggrin:

 

 

 

Mayo Chiki episode 8, 9, 10 review

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment