Sunday, November 6, 2011

Elias’s Room

Elias’s Room


Elias’s Room

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 10:07 AM PDT

Elias's Room

Elias's Room

Using Google Sketchup free edition. I didn’t render this image. I just choose specific angle and export as 2D graphic.

However not all the view are visible when I crop it into 800×600 pixels resolution because the visual novel game window would be 800×600 only. The image below show how it look like.

Elias's Room Test Run

Elias's Room Test Run

Not bad huh?

What do you think?

Guilty Crown 04 : Half Badass

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 05:24 AM PDT

Back where Shu was ditched by his “friend” last week, I expect him to be punished really really hard coz… isn’t Segai famous for hanging his preys? I’m disappointed and Shu should be thankful that he’s still breathing right now. Instead, he’s now sort of brain washed and isn’t really sure whether the Understaker is justice or the evil one. Whatever he believes in, i’m just glad that he followed Gai’s order very well, without much hesitation and he does it pretty fast too like when he extracted the gravity gun from Kodi. As of now I assume Kodi’s a madman since he was being confined in such a strict manner and all. Could he be the new member of Undertaker? Well i sure hope so as I think all of us would want more badassery than wimpiness right now.

Still, we ought to give Shu some credit coz I have to admit, he’s pretty badass after he extract the sword as he seem to have a much better control of the power now. The slashes, waves, the jump timings were done pretty well, unlike the first time he used it, despite the shonen-ish feel. But I think If Gai has this void, he’d be unstoppable, an immortal! Speaking of Gai, it was only moments ago i checked this but Gai’s VA is actually the same person voicing as Okazaki from Clannad. Kyaaaa~!!! Okazaki-kun!!

Anyway, Gai is as tactical as ever but I was expecting a showdown between him and Segai. Too bad Segai decided not to interfere coz I’ve been thinking how Gai would fare up against top dogs like Segai and Lieutenant Yan. Surely, there’ll be more strong antagonists to come as we’re only at this early stage of the series. However, I think Inori is quite bland at the moment but don’t get me wrong, i’m just eager to find out more of her backstory instead of her saying “use me! use me, Shu!” all the time. I mean, even I wanna use her…..who wouldn’t? Other than that, she’s delicious as usual this episode. Unfortunately, no cat girl action this week which is quite sad.

Lastly, if I had to name one thing that ruined this week’s episode, it’dd be none other than the ending. Not like this was unexpected but it seems Shu decided to take the locating device, indicating that he still has doubts on the Undertaker and Gai. It would’ve been more awesome if he gives a manly and determined response back at Gai but oh well, it’s not as if this is the first time a wimpy main lead disappoints me. Heck, we all know that the locating device will be activated anyway, be it accidentally or intentionally, I sure hope Gai foresees it. Meh…I guess that’s all for now. Ryo-kun, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment