Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter line up for the 2011-2012 season

Winter line up for the 2011-2012 season


Winter line up for the 2011-2012 season

Posted: 21 Nov 2011 08:36 AM PST

It’s never too late to see what’s ahead, and the future seems very bright.  With a line-up to please many, there are so many good shows coming up.  Black Rock Shooter with the awesome animation and so-so story has a series.  There are so many choices for me.  I apologies for the lack of post, but my life has a taken a minor turn for the better.  A film I did a while ago is getting attention, and working on another film.    Here’s a bigger version for your eyes (click).

BLACK ROCK SHOOTER. NISEMONOGATARI. ANOTHER. AMAGAMI SS+. STEIN/GATE OVA. USAGI DROP OVA. MIRAI NIKKI OVA. INFINITE STRATOS OVA. TORADORA OVA.   Those are my choices for now, and I always give a chance to every show, at least the first two shows to get me on board.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment