Sunday, November 20, 2011

Guilty Crown 06 – You Haz Balls

Guilty Crown 06 – You Haz Balls


Guilty Crown 06 – You Haz Balls

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 09:54 AM PST

 

Apparently Gai didn’t flee beforehand and got caught up in the explosion. However, the injury was not all that serious, just some scratches, like what he said. He even found out what this Leucocyte is for, that is to wipe out the Japanese people – how cruel can the government be? It’s not all that “trump card” now that it’s destroyed huh? Who would’ve thought that Inori would combine the gravity gun and the sword together to nail down the Leucocyte? Though it was never said that the weapons could combine so i guess there could be an explanation for that. Combining two together is fine but if more than two is possible, wouldn’t it be a little too overpowered?

I think it’s clear by now as to why I hate Shu, no? I bet everyone does and if possible, I don’t really feel like repeating the ‘w’ word weekly too. AND i certainly enjoyed the moment where he made a fool out of himself when he tries to make Gai look like a bad person, by trying to pull out from the mission. Still, i’m glad he cleared things up with Gai in the end…going as far as exchanging blows with him. But we all know that was a cheap shot right? What bravery! Gai would have easily defended that if he has to. The main point is, it’s funny how he’s all ready for a fight at one moment but goes back being a wimp seconds later.

Anyway, it is then shown that Gai actually has his soft side for his troops – which he only shows to Inori. His usual leader-like attitude is nothing but a mask for his soft side as he actually cares about his mens’ life. It is all but to raise and maintain the morale of the troop afterall. Very admirable indeed. However, I find it strange as to why Shu didn’t question about his health condition as he seems to be transferring(?) blood when they fought.

What’s more strange is how Segai is able to figure out the exact time left before Undertaker’s attack. And what’s with the cellphone and his left eye? Future diary (Mirai Nikki) much? Or was it some sort of cheat sheet? Not really sure what happened but he could be tactical enough to figure that out. Either that or there could be spies among Undertaker. If I have to name one, I’d say it’s Kido. That would explain why he seem to be so calm when they tried to rescue Kido as Segai could have forced him to become his spy.

All in all, i’m just glad that Gai actually knows about the device that Shu has with him all along. I knew he’d notice it! However, there’s this mysterious new person in the end where he talked about “awakening” and “seeking her beloved king”. I guess he’s referring to Shu and Inori. And he’s probably one of the top dogs among the government, seeing he’s alongside with the general so who knows. We’ll just need another one long week to find out. Ryo_kun, signing out!

Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 19

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:15 AM PST

Okay, let me gather my thoughts for a bit. (Paused. Breathe deep) Himari’s soulmate was revealed! He was none other than her supposed brother, the always-fall-flat-on-his-face Shoma! Seriously guys, I started counting the number of times this guy fail and fell. Why didn’t I ever thought of him as the soulmate? It’s clear that the twins aren’t blood related and come to think of it, I think the hints were there but oh wow. Huh. Speechless.

I’ll share with you what’s going through my mind the moment Masako forcefully invited herself into the Takakura house. Since I know Kanba resembled his father, he is the child that was born in that episode (forgive me, I can’t remember which episode). So that means Himari is not related to him. I made that conclusion largely because of Masako – the things she said. It grieves Masako so much that Kanba is pouring his energy, attention and love to Himari and was so against Himari only proved that point. At least, I think it did. In fact, there was a moment I thought Momoka reincarnated into Himari or something. I don’t know why I thought that but I did. I still think there’s some sort of connection between Momoka and Himari but only time will tell if I’m sensing the correct thing. To be honest, I wanted the blue ball to hit Himari. I know it sounded very mean of me; however, letting Himari rediscover her past will ease my pain a lot!

While Mawaru Penguindrum is being kind and revealed the role of Shoma in this mess and oh before I forget – how Tabuki and Yuri came together and oh wait yet another one – where Kanba gets his money, it also added another whole bunch of questions. Like how Shoma and Himari ended up with Takakura. Or what’s with the apple? How does it help Shoma and Himari out of the child broiler (I gotta say this facility is freaky)? WHAT IS THE PENGUIN DRUM? Maybe I should also ask what’s the real mission Kanba’s parents are doing…

If anything, I enjoyed episode 19. Mawaru Penguindrum is one step closer in unlocking the puzzles.

P.S I’ll be entering into the remote area of Borneo Island next weekend, so do expect a late post of Penguindrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment