Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ore Wa Yuri Daisuki – Manga Made Using Comipo!

Ore Wa Yuri Daisuki – Manga Made Using Comipo!


Ore Wa Yuri Daisuki – Manga Made Using Comipo!

Posted: 08 Nov 2011 01:12 AM PST

Ore wa Yuri Daisuki!

Ore wa Yuri Daisuki!

It’s Comipo! YEAY! \(^o^)/

There’s people following me and they happen to be @ComiPo_Info_en.

It’s my habit to actually visit the user profile and see what they tweet about before actually following back. Well, it’s about Comipo!

I remember back then if not mistakenly about last year or early this year about Comipo, a software for people to make their own manga, just like what I posted above. But during that time they are only accepting limited number of people to test out the software and I did not manage to be the one. But that one is for the Japanese version.

There’s Room For Improvement

Comipo! are using 3D rendering but the skin and the resulting rendering are looking like 2D instead of 3D. You can pose the character from the preset. But I don’t see any more than that in this trial version. Perhaps if I could get myself on the full version I could be more satisfied. As far as this trial version provide, the posing ability is very limited.

Comparing this to the Custom 3D Girl is that the finishing look is more realistic to the 2D-ish where in Custom 3D girl you need to do more Photoshopping (filter) before you can actually achieve the 2D look. Let’s don’t forget that there are also Miku Miku Dance free software which you can use as well. With 3D model that you can download from 3D Ware for free, it is actually a powerful tool.

Pose Creation Need More Flexibility

What I want more from Comipo is to have more flexibility in posing the character. The preset alone is not enough. There’s pose that I want to do that doesn’t exist in the pose preset.

Why Not Also a 3D View?

Other than that, if ComiPo was made from a 3D engine why don’t we have the capability to view the particular panel in 3D view to adjust the pose… again we need more flexibility with pose creation or else Miku Miku Dance can win over this with the help of Manga Studio.

Actually I want those girls above to hug each other while retaining it safe for public view. But I just can’t and I’ve no choice but to make and use such pose and separate the girls farther away from each other. T_T Poor the girls.

It’s User Friendly

Comipo! Trial Version

Comipo! Trial Version

But I’m very happy and excited to use this software for the first time. If you can see the screenshot above you can notice that I run Comipo! on Parallel, a virtual machine which mean it doesn’t eat all your computer resources and this is an official English version software. Unlike other software where users need to hack the software made by Japanese company to use it.

The software was very easy to use.

You can get the trial version from the link below.

ComiPo! – Info

C3 – Interesting But Having Quite Weak Attraction

Posted: 07 Nov 2011 02:26 AM PST

We’re talking about C³, Cube x Curse x Curious.

It seems that this anime was in my watching list for this fall season. I was attracted by it’s nice and decent looking character design. Well, it was one of the persona that making all of us fall in love with Japanese anime in the first place right? It’s just natural for me too then.

After watching up to four episodes, (I’m kinda slow to catch up here  :tongue: ) I rather say that this anime does not draw so much interest for me to recommends it to my friends who also love to watch anime. It’s just boring. Perhaps it’s just my preference which is biased in this post but… it can’t be helped. It’s just boring.

This Heavy Cube Held a Beautiful Girl Named Fear

This Heavy Cube Held a Beautiful Girl Named Fear

Storyline

Since the first episode, the storyline are dull and weak. This is not said by me alone. Some of my other nakama who watched this series are also describing this series the same. Well, still it is not that bad to still watch it.

It doesn’t have the right element to make us excited to keep watching it. For almost 20 minutes I keep waiting for the show to end but it is just hypocrite of me to keep watching it, well that’s how I try to give it a chance. I still hope it will be more interesting as the story progress. But so far, it’s just too boring, a show I need to endure. But at least the graphical element is decent to eyes.

First Encounter of Haruaki and Fear

First Encounter of Haruaki and Fear

Character Design

I should praise the character design. No. It is really modern and nice. Just what I like. I was just a shallow guy when it come to pick an anime to watch. There’s better storyline produced by Nicklodeon, Disney and Marvell but why I still want to watch this crappy storyline anime? Well it’s because of the character design is good and it is my preference. Hmm…  :happy: So it’s about preference after all yeah?

How about you guys? Do you watch anime because of their character design too?

Fear Like Rice Cracker So Much

Fear Like Rice Cracker So Much

Although nothing unique in the character design, I still like the trending in current Japanese animation industry. Well, to some level, this is the industry standard nowadays… don’t you think the same? I like Fear on her kawaii mode. But when she transformed, she become some bitch who want to kill anyone on her sight (Well, not really).

World Design

World design? It’s quite unnatural to say it that way. But the world in this anime series is just ordinary human world where we live now with some added “feature”. Fear and Konoha are actually as weapon called “wass”. If not mistakenly, that’s what their name.

Not so interesting.

Element of Jealousy

Element of Jealousy

I Can See Pantsu!

Yes, I can see pantsu! Making this anime not safe for works, not safe to watch with the whole family.

It Is Uncensored - Pantsu Da!

It Is Uncensored - Pantsu Da!

… and here’s more proof!

Confirmed Uncensored - Pantsu Da Yo!

Confirmed Uncensored - Pantsu Da Yo!

For males audience like me, it’s quite a pleasure to watch this anime series after all. But wait, I almost forgot that there’s many females audience like to watch this too (I just happen to know someone).  :mrgreen:

Element of Echi-ness

Element of Echi-ness

… and there’s also the sucking scene available. Perhaps this is their selling point after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment