Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hanasaku Iroha 04

Hanasaku Iroha 04


Hanasaku Iroha 04

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 08:08 PM PDT



Hanasaku Iroha Episode 4 Review
” Grey Heron Rhapsody ”

My thoughts

 

I’m glad that things turned back the way it was this episode. In fact, it has really gotten interesting at this point. But at the same time, it was quite unexpected as well. From the looks of the first three episodes, HanaIro didn’t look like it’d focus things happening on the Ohana’s school life. Instead, I actually thought that it’ll be mostly about things happening on their inn.

 

 

What really unexpected was the fact that HanaIro introduced a triangle love story between Minko, Tooru and Yuina. The way I see it, Tooru x Minko is more like a one sided love. Well, it just seems that Tooru didn’t have any special feeling towards Minko, but more like an acquaintance type of relationship. And speaking of Tooru, I really dislike him and it is really incomprehensible that Minko likes him. Oh well, love is blind anyway.

 

 

With the way Yuina was introduced on this episode, I instantly fell in love with her lovely and friendly attitude towards Ohana. But still, I wonder how will she react towards Minko’s love for Tooru as it seemed as if she’s in a mutual love with him. Presumably, it could also be as simple as Tooru bringing Yuina to school, probably because they are close enough with each other.

 

 

Apart from those relationship stuff going on, we do have some humor along the episode. It was very cute how Ohana was afraid of the Grey Heron, even though it’s sudden appearance were rather random. Another funny moment, was when Nako tried to call Minko by her nickname. Never though that Nako had problems talking to Minko. As it seemed as if Nako is the only one Minko talked kindly to.

 

 

 

 

Seeing as how Nako further opened up with Ohana this episode, i assume Ohana’s relationship with Minko will get better if she helps her love problem. And that is perhaps the only way for them to become friends. Certainly things have gotten interesting on this episode, but at the same time, it made me wonder which direction Hana Iro will take. Will it be about their school life? What about Ohana’s love life? I think she should at least reply Ko-chan. Even a simple message would be just fine. But shouldn’t this show be about Ohana’s hardship working on her grandmother’s inn?  A mix of all things would be great too.

Next episode appear to be mostly about Minko. With a few hints like “Please let me work here!” and the tittle being ” A tearful chef romance” , i think we’d probably get to see how Minko falls in love with Tooru.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m having an Alodia Fever!

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 05:35 AM PDT

For those who’ve been following One-Precinct, you must have known how much Wiguan/Guan like Minako Kotobuki and Kana Tsugihara from his long ago post about the two of them. So ever since then..i’ve been thinking ” What about me ? ” Well ? Sure, I actually do have a few idols that I like very much, like Yoko Hikasa and Aya Hirano to name a few. Even so, i’m still not motivated enough to make an idol post about the both of them…or any other idol that I like. But there’s this goddess that can actually make me to write this post… and she is Alodia Gosiengfiao.

Born at Quezon City as a Filipino-Chinese, she’s known as the ” Cosplay Queen ” of the Philipines. In fact, she cosplayed over 40 animes, movies and even video game tittles – a very talented and beautiful female cosplayer indeed. Hence, i’ve picked out some of the cosplays that I can name of. Others were rather random but still very pretty.

Magna Carta

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her Magna Carta cosplay are one of my favorites. I think it’s very revealing and sexy which is obviously why many people, including me, like this. On the side note, I initially thought that she was cosplaying as Tsunade from Naruto, with the Kimono and pinkish look and all. However, Tsunade doesn’t have those thing between her head.

An Elven Fairy’s Backyard

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

” An Elven Fairy’s Backyard ” was also one of her appealing cosplays – which I think is very close on being my favorite. But the sexy-ness of Magna Carta just beat me to it. But still, in some ways, i think she’s really suitable being an elf, and a very beautiful elf too.

Yui Hirasawa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alodia cosplaying as Yui was very cute as well. But still, I’d prefer other cosplays of her.

Misa Amane from Death Note

 

 

 

 

As much as I like Erika Toda as Misa on the live action movie, Alodia was also doing pretty well on cosplaying as Misa too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here’s an extra eye candy video for you guys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment