Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nichijou Episode 0 = Funny!

Nichijou Episode 0 = Funny!


Nichijou Episode 0 = Funny!

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 11:06 AM PDT

Yeah, when watch the first few second of this anime I was  :blink: what the fish is this? This was not something I expect from Kyoto Animation… Hmm…  :getlost: what happen here?

But as I progress the and stay watching, a smile carved on my face… Like this ==>  :happy:

The more I watch it, I become like this ==>  :lol2:

It’s funny with all the kawaii character on it. The graphic in this anime some how have somewhat of classic feeling such as the coloring is not as vivid like other modern animation but the characterization is very good.

There are no real storyline from this episode 0 and I’m wondering if there will be for the rest of this episode. Perhaps this anime is similar to Arakawa Under The Bridge. No real storyline but an instant entertainment while you’re having a busy and stressful daily life.

Well, it’s not an anime I can brag about and recommends to other but I will keep this anime on my watching list for my own pleasure.  :biggrin:

How about you guys?

Let’s see some screenshots I’ve took from Nichijou Episode 0.

Screenshots Galore

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot (1)

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot

 

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot (2)

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot

 

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot (3)

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot

 

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot (4)

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot

 

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot (5)

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot

 

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot (6)

Nichijou Episode 0 Screenshot

 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I watched Nichijou to pass time. But as I watched it every week, I began to look forward to laughing with each episode. And I was able to prove that it is true. Of all the characters in this series, Mai is the best for me. That's because Yukko can't come back to her.

    Michelle Pendlelton

    ReplyDelete