Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Review of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?

The Review of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?


The Review of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Posted: 03 Apr 2011 12:38 AM PDT

Hisashiburi!  :biggrin: It’s been some times since my last post about anime series review. Actually I’ve been watching plenty of anime series for this season but I didn’t make it by episodic. Perhaps I will for the coming season.  :smile: Which anime series I’ve been watching? You can check out the links below.

My Winter 2011 Anime Selection Part 1

My Winter 2011 Anime Selection Part 2

I will make full review of all anime series that I watch regardless if there’s other members already making his or her own review. I want to voice out my opinion too. Am I allowed to?  :biggrin:

So this time let’s talk about Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka which mean Are you a zombie?

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka Anime Storyline Walk Trough

The protagonist is a male character named Ayumu, he was killed by a serial killer while busy body after hearing some screaming coming from some house. But before that he met Eucliwood Hellscythe which is a very cute girl but also a necromancer which then bring him back to life as a zombie.

Along way the story, Haruna and Seraphim was introduced into the story.

Ayumu then found who killed him, but the story does not end there. A new enemy pop out which happen to be Eucliwood’s ex-boyfriend, I mean ex-zombie. His appearance kiss out the peaceful life Ayumu and the rest have.

Well, actually to be found out that Eucliwood is the reason why the demond called Megalo always appearing all around the city. To seek for her magical power. Realising this, Eucliwood make her own decision to leave Ayumu’s side which then turn Ayumu into great depression.

The search for Eucliwood then ends where she was found with her ex-zombie which called himself the King of The Night.

The King of The Nights actually have no evil intention but just want Eucliwood to end his life by using her magic which Eucliwood refuse too. But in the end of the story Eucliwood killed him with just by whispering to his ear.

Ayumu then unite with Eucliwood and they all live happily ever after.

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka Critics

Storyline

:no: The storyline was rather shallow. It does not make me sad, like how Clanad or Kanon makes me.
Even K-ON! can make me feel depressed because of the girls gonna separate from each other. The storyline need more improvement on how they should grab the audience emotion by making the sad parts more touching and emotional. Oh well? That’s not the point of this anime series? Perhaps you’re right.

Character Design

:yes: Who can deny the character design is good? I have an eye feast while watching this anime series. Eucliwood, Haruna, Tomonori, Seraphim and also Sarasvati… Especially those two vampire ninja girls… Their figure are just finger licking good.  :wink: Oh, and there’s a lot of other girls too. But I happen to not knowing their names.

But still my most favorite character is Eucliwood Hellscythe that I even build a custom Dollfie Dream inspired from this character.

Seiyu

:yes: Good selection. I am wondering have we ever found lame Japanese seiyus? No right? Well, because they are trained I guess. Something to note is that my favorite seiyu, Yoko Hikasa was voicing Seraphim.  :biggrin:

Other Notes

So far I recommends this anime series. Perhaps it not the best anime series this season but it worth the time to watch.

What Say You?

So, have you been watching this anime series? What is your opinion and thoughts? Let’s have fun discussing it at the comments area below. I’m even open for a words war. Hehehe  :happy:

Before I end, let’s have some screenshot galore.

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka Screenshot Galore

Alright guys, until next time. :biggrin:

Gosick 11

Posted: 02 Apr 2011 01:12 AM PDT

Gosh Kujou, you're such a sissy..

Gosh Kujou, you're such a sissy..

Gosick episode 11 review

” That Drill Eloquently Speaks of Love ”

A very wonderful episode of Gosick this week as we get to know how manly Grevil was.

My thoughts
I was very boring without Victorique last week... *munch* *munch*

I was very boring without Victorique last week... *munch* *munch*

As some of you may of known, Gosick was delayed last week, which made that saturday(my timezone) particularly boring. Fortunately, it was resumed this week and I really hope that it won’t be delayed anymore coz 2 weeks without Victorique’s cuteness is really a suffering for me. Nonetheless, regarding this week’s episode, there was no new mysteries, instead, we get to know more of Grevil’s background.

Yes, I really did hate you.

Yes, I really did hate you.

For those who have been following my weekly reviews, you must have noticed that few episodes ago, I mentioned in my review that I hated Grevil for his arrogance and his habit of not speaking to Victorique directly and above all taking all the credits from Victorique. While I was amazed by his physical capabilities few episodes back and the tag team of him with Kujou solving mysteries of Jiantan, all those are not enough to forgive him from “appears to be” the figure in the scene when Victorique dreamed about her dreadful past – though it’s not proven to be him, in some ways, it still bothers me.

Oh Grevil, you're so manly~

Oh Grevil, you're so manly~

Ryo_kun.. I knew you would say that..*smirks*

Ryo_kun.. I knew you would say that..*smirks*

Kyaaa~~

Kyaaa~~

Jacqueline looked much more nicer back then

Jacqueline looked much more nicer back then

However, my opinion of Grevil skyrocketed when I saw how he used to be in this episode.  I was indeed surprised at how he was not that arrogant and was quite a serious man in the past. And his long hair gave off a feeling of a gentleman who keeps his word. It was indeed much more better than his current johnny-bravo hairstyle. Adding up with how Jacqueline expressed Grevil at the end of the episode, it just shows that Grevil is not as shallow as he appears to be but much more of an honourable man who whole-heartedly loves Jacqueline and will do anything to help her. Even at the cost of changing to that weird hairstyle.

This is kinda creepy

This is kinda creepy

Other the other hand, Victorique in the past, as we have already know, was a expressionless little girl. Obviously due to being locked in the jail for a very long time. And after much compliments on Grevil, I hope that deep inside, he’s actually on Victorique’s side. Otherwise, the two paragraphs above dedicated to praise him will be all for nothing.

This is it! The high end Victorique dollfie that I was talking about!

This is it! The high end Victorique dollfie that I was talking about!

Putting away the harsh past of Victorique aside, we do get some cute moments of Victorique this episode. With her fidgeting like that and acting like a doll really made me feel like hugging her…and I mean it TIGHTLY and FORCEFULLY.

 

I think i'm starting to like Avril

I think i'm starting to like Avril

Perhaps some jelousy next week?

Perhaps some jelousy next week?

Thus, judging from the previews, seems like Kujou will be spending some time with Avril. Whether it’ll be another filler or a beginning of a new arc, it’s totally fine since some other characters like Avril will get to have more screen time. Heck, they have 13 episodes more to expand the story, so what’s the rush :cool2: ?

Gosick 11 Review

<<Previous Gosick episode 10 review

No comments:

Post a Comment