Saturday, June 4, 2011

Don’t worry, we’re not dead yet

Don’t worry, we’re not dead yet


Don’t worry, we’re not dead yet

Posted: 03 Jun 2011 12:41 PM PDT

I’ve tweeted about our site issue but it seems not much of the followers took note of it. So yeah! Good news! Our site has finally moved to a new server! But why are all the previous posts gone?!

Well apparently the newer files from our old server were left over and Wiguan was suppose to be the one to download and reupload it. But unfortunately, things came up so he won’t be around in front of his computer for quite some time so currently no one will he handling this.

 

That said, there won’t be new posts from him ; Itachi is with him too so I guess there will only be mine and most likely, Subtokyo’s post for this time around. So yeah, this issue will most likely be dealt in about 1 week’s time. In the mean time though, I’m currently having my final exams so there will be no new posts from me. But feat not as I’ll be back as soon as my exams come to an end. So until then, this will be our last post unless some authors around are free to update something.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment