Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hanasaku Iroha 11

Hanasaku Iroha 11


Hanasaku Iroha 11

Posted: 15 Jun 2011 11:16 PM PDT

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 11 review

My thoughts

 

 

Quite a nice comeback from a slightly weak previous episode. Just as what Ohana said “ I’ve never been moved in so many ways in one day before ” – indeed, lots has happened to her this episode and things are definitely not going the way she want it to be. Truth be told, I kinda agree with Madam Manager – what’s done is done and Ohana shouldn’t be so stubborn about it. But having that said, I still sympathize her for what happened.

 

 

It turns out that the one who wrote the review was Ohana’s mother, even though we already know that it was the daughter of the old lady which Ohana helped to pack their luggage. There must be something fishy going on. Heck, at the same time, a new hotel is going to be built. I even thought that Yuina’s inn would won.

 

 

One piece of advice for Ohana’s love issues : Running away won’t help. She should just give a proper answer already! But I know, it was hell of a bad day for her so maybe it just wasn’t the right time give an answer. Still, having ran away from Ko also raises a question whether he will give up on her or not. But if I were Ko, I definitely will.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment