Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Figures Of The Week – June 2011 Week 2

Figures Of The Week – June 2011 Week 2


Figures Of The Week – June 2011 Week 2

Posted: 07 Jun 2011 08:24 PM PDT

I have so many figures to be introduce to you guys. Well, most of it are from my favorite anime series so expect a little biased post.  :tongue:

Yamada Aoi

Now who don’t love the little kawaii Yamada. Beside Popura, I like Yamada before any other character. For those who don’t have idea who is Yamada Aoi, she’s working part time, living in the attick of Wagnaria Family Restaurant from the anime series, Working!

Yamada Aoi Alter Version

Yamada Aoi Alter Version

Damn it, the sculptor nowadays are very talented. Yamada look so real! I want but I can’t afford for now.  :sad2:

See more details about this Yamada here.

Toys Works Collection 2.5 Key Memorial

This is a set of collection of figures from anime series by Key.

Combined from 3 popular anime series.

They have Clanad !! My favorite anime series! Just look at my avatar as the proof! They have Nagisa and Kyou! Hehe… My waifu.  :wub:

Toys Works Collection 2.5 Key Memorial

Toys Works Collection 2.5 Key Memorial

As you can see, Air and Kanon are also there. Ayu Ayu is so kawaii…  :tongue: But Nagisa is quite disappointing. Doesn’t look like her.

More info here.

Ikaruga Ibuki Cosplay Kindergarten

Ikaruga Ibuki Figure

Ikaruga Ibuki Figure

Just look at her picture above. Just how can you be so ignorant?  :twisted:If me, I won’t let her along. A LICK will occur.  :biggrin:

Even though I did not watch the anime, from this figure making me wanted to watch the anime series.  :tongue:

More info about Ibuki figure here.

Figma Madoka Kaname + Kyuubei

This is a “yeay” and also a “noooooouuuuuu” for me.

Yeay for the awesomeness of Madoke, actually the figure look better than the Madoka inside the anime.  :tongue: it also come with Kyuubei.

So who wants to make contract with Kyuubei can visit this page. (More information about the Figma)

 

Figma Madoka Kaname

Figma Madoka Kaname

I hope you guys enjoy this post and I also hope that you will get updated about new figure released so that you not missing any pre-order offers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment