Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hanasaku Iroha 10

Hanasaku Iroha 10


Hanasaku Iroha 10

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 01:26 AM PDT

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 10 review

My thoughts

 

 

A rather laid back episode this time. Not really bad thing but I wouldn’t say it was nice ; it was a bit boring (little bit, VERY little) though. With Ohana being sick and all, we can really see how much the people in Kissiuso care about Ohana. And here am i, thinking that the madam manager wouldn’t even lay a foot into her room. Well, even if she did, I was actually expecting a dialog like:

Ohana: Madam Manager..!

 

Madam Manager: “Grandmother.”

But looks like I was wayyy off there. Heck, madam manager would never be this soft!

 

 

 

Then we have Tooru with his lip fetish this episode. Notice that he was looking at Ohana’s lips the whole time she was eating. It’s as if he was attempting to kiss her there. Imagine what could have happen if Minko was to barge in if Tooru intended to do that?

 

 

There’s also this new story that Jiroumaru is writing – “ The WET Madam Manager at the Gambling Den ” . Good thing that Ohana fell asleep and he didn’t get to finish the story. Not that I want to know what’s going to happen though. As the tittle itself already creep me out.

 

 

This scene made me thought that they’re going to have the festival about lighting up the candles/street of some sort so that the ghost/guardian can find his/her way home (something like that). It was mentioned by Minko at episode 2 I think. I thought that they’re gonna have all the fun while Ohana was resting on her bed, only to realise that she missed something fun. Instead, it was actually Ohana dreaming about Ko. It seems like she’s questioning herself whether to stay at Kissuiso or not since Nako said they don’t need Ohana to run Kissuiso. Nako didn’t really mean it that way though, it was just Ohana overthinking things. And I think Ohana shouldn’t overwork herself too much.

 

 

Other than those, there isn’t anything I can add anymore. And the preview has yet again, left me clueless as to what’s going to happen. “Ohana getting into a fight” ? – well let’s see about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment