Friday, December 17, 2010

One Piece Chapter 608

One Piece Chapter 608


One Piece Chapter 608

Posted: 16 Dec 2010 04:49 AM PST

click click~

click click~

Awesome chapter as usual! I guess Fishman Island arc isn’t that bad after all :happy:  . What aroused my interest is the current situation of Fishman Island and the current boss of it. But seeing as the place where Luffy and his crew arrived, Fishman Island doesn’t seem to be as chaos as I imagined. And it looks like Camie is living happily on Fishman Island :happy: because if she wasn’t, she’d be having a long face. :sad2:

Also, just as expected, the Straw Hats escaped from the “new fishman pirates“, thanks to Coup De Burst once again. And I really wish they meet again soon, and this time , on land so that they can fight fair and square, well duh, it’s obvious that who’s gonna get pawned right? I just can’t wait for them to be punched on the face! :tongue:  Besides that, what I didn’t expect this week is that they got separated again. But it’s not like i’m that worried this time ; assuming they’re divided into two group, they have two strong members on the other side like Zoro and Franky. :happy:  However, they will be in trouble if they ended up on Fishman District. Because just as Camie said, it’s gonna be dangerous there.

But still, seeing as they are divided again, I bet this will be a big arc. And judging from the pacing of the plot right now, I guess we won’t be seeing any major fights anytime soon. I wonder what Oda planned for this arc. :tongue:  There is still no signs of Jimbei, so is he captured by the “new fishman pirates” ? Sadly, I think we won’t be knowing that anytime soon as well. :pouty:

As usual, Sanji never ceases to amaze me . I FOUND ALL BLUE” hahaha..good one Sanji. On top of that, Oda gave us some nice fanservice this week.

Thx Oda! :D

Thx Oda! :D

At the same time, this is like a reward for Sanji’s hard work in his training for two long years. :tongue:

Nevertheless, seeing all these is like calm before the storm, and I bet something bad will happen anytime soon :tongue: . Also, i’ve been hearing lots of rumors regarding the “next nakama” issue. And seems like people have been hoping for a strong Fishmen to be the next nakama. But personally, just as I said before, I want Jewelry Bonney to be the next nakama. :tongue:

Anyhow, seeing how Oda left a cliffhanger for us in the end of the chapter, I seriously wonder how this arc will play out. With Caribou being released and this unknown Arlong-lookalike character wanting Luffy to be captured, this arc might be pretty interesting.

unknown Arlong-lookalike character...

unknown Arlong-lookalike character...

Predictions

From what I heard, the fishmen from the picture above might be Arlong’s brother, because he kinda looks like Arlong :tongue: . Anyhow, besides the group of “new fishman pirates” he’s leading, I certainly hope that there are actually more forces appearing on Fishman District as it will surely make Fishman Island arc more interesting. :tongue:

Nevertheless, great chapter indeed. Sadly there will be a break next week, so yeah, i guess we’ll just have to wait for 2 more weeks then. :pouty:  Damn Oda for making a cliffhanger before break! :tongue:

Previous Chapter:

One Piece Chapter 607

One Piece Chapter 606

One Piece Chapter 605

No comments:

Post a Comment