Monday, December 6, 2010

Star Driver Episode 10!

Star Driver Episode 10!


Star Driver Episode 10!

Posted: 06 Dec 2010 12:21 AM PST

Blushy~

Blushy~

Nothing much this episode. I just hope the pattern of this show will change. Because if it doesn’t my review will be repetitive as well. :pouty:

Ready for baseball guys?

Ready for baseball guys?

Ichimaru Gin?

Ichimaru Gin?

They're really crazy for Takuto...

They're really crazy for Takuto...

Marino~ what's Takuto doing there?

Marino~ what's Takuto doing there?

Oh look..the glittering stars..

Oh look..the glittering crux..

Cool pose there~

Cool pose there~

Marino's serious face  O.O

Marino's serious face O.O

Fabulous save by Sugata!

Fabulous save by Sugata!

woots!

woots!

Marino again~

Marino again~

Their memorable childhood days...

Their memorable childhood days...

Damn you Takuta

Damn you Takuta

=(

=(

Sign of frustration

Sign of frustration

Hey! That's cheating!

Hey! That's cheating!

Mizuno is cute, isn't she? =)

Mizuno is cute, isn't she? =)

Glittering star!

Glittering star!

Again with the Gin look...

Again with the Gin look...

Mizuno sings~

Mizuno sings~

Chibu Marino and Mizuno~

Chibu Marino and Mizuno~

Sword Star's Cybody

Sword Star's Cybody

Showdown!

Showdown!

Nice scene here..

Nice scene here..

Owned pretty hard...@@

Owned pretty hard...@@

Tauburn unleashes it's "bits"

Tauburn unleashes it's "bits"

Typical victory scene...

Typical victory scene...

An alright episode. It’s quite a good start with them playing baseball. And from that match, it shows that Takuto truly has many fangirls in his school. Mizuno was as cute as usual. :happy: Maybe it’s just me but after seeing this episode, I kinda like Marino more than Mizuno. I don’t know, maybe she’s just more mature compare to Mizuno. I like mature girls :twisted: .

I thought that this episode we get to see who Marino likes but after finishing it, there’s still no conclusion whether she likes Takuto or not. Well..not that it’s that important. I just wanna know the main plot of this show but we still don’t have any clue about it. Only thing I get from this episode is the First Phase. Obviously, everyone has their own First Phase. Like Scarlet Kiss, her ability is to manipulate anyone she kisses while Sword Star is to manipulate sphere like thingy anyhow he wants. Which explains how the baseball changes it’s trajectory when it almost hit the bat. So it’s basically a special power that one has.

Also, Sword Star, Camel Star and Stick Star is in the same class with Marino. Oh, and I’ve finally able to understand their position in the Glittering Crux. The three of them were actually belong to the second section of Glittering Crux. It’s explained in the last episode but I couldn’t understand a thing back then. :dizzy:  Sword Star seem to be jealous of Takuto and was desperate to defeat him. Obviously he’s in love with Marino. :tongue:  Oh and anyone notice how he resembles Ichimaru Gin from Bleach? That closing eyes of his really resembles Gin. :happy:

Now I seriously miss Sakana-chan’s song. :sad2: Nevertheless Mizuno’s song was still good. Guess I just need to get used to it. I’m sure I’ll like it too. :happy:  Besides that, we get to see Marino and Mizuno’s past. They’re so cute! :happy: But I never expect them to have a broken family.

So again, every episode we get a peaceful start and a fighting end. It’s getting repetitive, and honestly speaking , I’m not satisfied with Takuto’s victory this time. “It’ll be okay” spell…yeah right :getlost: . But still, I like Tauburn’s bits as it kinda reminds me of the bits in the Gundam series. If it weren’t for that, he could have got his ass owned. Also, Sugata’s second attempt of using the King’s Pillar is not cool anymore. In fact, it’s getting lame because we all know that he’ll be interrupted by Wako right? :getlost:

All in all, I just hope that they explain things sooner or later because in case the producers didn’t notice, we’re in Episode 10 now. Some of you might think it’s still early. Yeah, it really is, we always said that, then in the end they wrap things up in a few episode making it seem like they are rushing. I wouldn’t want a rushing ending because it’ll certainly spoil potential shows like this one. I will still hope for an epic end though, because I really really like mecha animes. :tongue:  So yeah, that’s all for my review, stay tuned for next week’s episode review, “Personal Uses of Cybodies“.

Previous Episode:

Star Driver Episode 9

Fairy Tail Chapter 214!

Posted: 05 Dec 2010 06:18 AM PST

click click~

click click~

You wouldn't like me when i'm ANGRY!

You wouldn't like me when i'm ANGRY!

The way I see it, I’m suspecting that this chapter foreshadows Makarov’s death. The prayer in front of Mavis Vermilion’s grave, and hoping that the “kids”, meaning the fairy tail members will be alright in this war, it really bugs me, because I don’t want Makarov to die as he still has a role to play in Fairy Tail. And to be specific, if he were to die, what will Fairy Tail do if Raven Tail is going to wage war against them? Who can stop Ivan? :cussing:  I’m sure Luxus will feel sad if this were to happen.

Though it’s kinda epic when Makarov turned into the giant in the end and it’s been a while since we’ve seen him using his titan magic. Plus, it’s never been this huge before. See guys? It’s Makarov versus Hades up next! But now that I gave it a second though, it’s kinda early for them to fight. :dizzy:

Lawl, it’s a surprise that Natsu noticed the explosion, I thought he’d run aimlessly yelling something like ” WHERE’S DA ENEMYY! ROARR ” and randomly bumps into his opponent. Wow, looks like none of them stands a chance against Azuma, let alone laying a scratch on him. Though it is admirable that Pantherlily is able to last quite a while, if only he has his sword. :getlost:  And disappointingly, even Pedobear (Mest) doesn’t stand a chance! So much for a council member. :getlost:

Oh! A certain someone from onemanga forum pointed this out so all credits to him(couldn’t remember your username), so for those who’s curious about Mest’s position in the council:

woots! =D

woots! =D

Yeah, he’s about the same rank as this guy right here. Incase some of you have forgotten, he’s the one who appear right after the Tower Paradise arc, and he’s the one responsible for arresting Gerard.

In addition, it was kinda let down regarding Azuma’s fight as I was hoping that the fight would last longer. Who knows? Pantherlily and Mest might stand up and again, I really hope that happens. Not to mention Natsu is on his way as well. But now that Natsu is going to fighting Azuma, what about Zancrow? :blink: I was really anticipating that fight. I’m curious whether Natsu could eat Zancrow’s black flame. Interesting! :biggrin: Oh and I forgot to mention that Charle was as useless as hell, even Happy provides more help. :getlost:

Initially, I thought Urtear looked so hot with her previous costume, but now that she changed to her battle suit, it doesn’t look that hot anymore. :ermm: Well, maybe it’s just me. Also, I kinda pity Meldy, when Urtear gave her the cold shoulder; or should I say, she’s mad at her. :dizzy:

STFU!

STFU!

Guess it’s just Urtear and her mother complex :tongue:

Predictions

I think Azuma’s power kinda works like Shuda’s power from Rave Master. From what I remember, his ability is to cause an explosion in a area he desires. However, there a little different because Shuda doesn’t have Azuma’s fire pillar. In addition, there’s no indication which area will explode unlike Shuda, we can see spheres in areas that will explode.

As for Makarov, there’s no helping it, he will either lose or die. It’s just too risky to fight Hades head on while six of “The Seven Kin of Purgatory” are there. They will surely interrupt (backstab) the fight if something were to happen to Hades. Now I really hope that Mistgun, Luxus, Gildartz, Bixlow and Fried show up! That would be epic right? :w00t:

That’s all guys. Stay tuned to next week’s chapter, “Makarov vs Hades“. Oh yeah, it’s gonna be epic. :cool2:

Previous Chapter:

Fairy Tail Chapter 213

Fairy Tail Chapter 212

Fairy Tail Chapter 211

Most Hated Anime Characters Male Version

Posted: 05 Dec 2010 02:08 AM PST

Two polls have been run by Nico Nico a famous video sharing website in Japan. The polls are about;

  1. Most hated male anime characters by foreigners.
  2. Most hated female anime characters by foreigners.

The poll was intended for anime fans which resides outside of Japan and the results is kinda shocking. Let’s see what was the results!

Most Hated Male Anime Characters

#1 Most Hated! Sasuke Uchiha

From anime series Naruto.

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Being Naruto’s lover and all, he really deserved it. While other like to say that, in my opinion, I hate him because of his fucking plot armor. This guy never dies, I mean NEVER. I know he’s the main character but the way he always survive is really overdone; especially his trade mark “last minute power-up”. Just when Naruto was in kyuubi form and totally owned him, suddenly he has this level 2 sharingan crap. That was the start of everything. :getlost:  His sharingan is always there to help him that it makes it seem like a fluke. And I dislike the way he defeated Deidara.

And I almost pulled my hair out when he attacked the kages when they’re having a meeting; when he was fighting Mizukage and Tsuchikage. Right when Tsuchikage was about to deal the final blow, he was saved by Madara!!! Okay I think that’s enough about him before I go crazy.

#2 Most Hated! Naruto Uzumaki

Also from anime series Naruto.

In fact he is the main character!

Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

I have no hate for him though. It’s just sometimes, he’s just brainless. Well, that’s just Naruto doing what’s he’s done best. :tongue: And I have to admit, he’s a bit gay, well maybe ALOT :tongue: .

#3 Most Hated! Makoto Itou

From anime series School Days.

Makoto Itou

Makoto Itou

I’d be happier if he was no.1 :getlost: I’ll try not to write a lot about him as all of us already know why we hate this guy here. The aftershock of School Days was terrible as it made me stoped watching anime for a week. And even after a week, it’s still in my head whenever I watch other animes. It caused trauma every time I watch a romance anime and it sent chills down my spine every time i recall the last darn episode! Glad it is over now. Terrible….terrible experience indeed.

The saddest part is the way he ditched Kotonoha Katsura. This bastard was having an affair with other girls while she’s deeply in love with him. UNFORGIVABLE! :cussing:

#4 Most Hated! Shinji Ikari

From anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari

I’m shocked and happy at the same time. I thought Evangelion fans liked him? Sorry Evangelion fans(for those who like him), though I love Asuka, I seriously hate this guy. I myself, have never watched the Evangelion series and I know shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover but my remarks here is just based on the “cover” ONLY for this guy here because I know somehow, the series rocks.

Sadly, I think this guy just doesn’t quite have what it takes to become the main character. I mean, look at him! He looks like a pussy to me. In mecha animes, I think characters like Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed are more suitable to be a main character. I know, if everyone is like Kira, then there will be no originality right? But at least make a character look better so that it doesn’t look like a pussy in first sight.

#5 Most Hated! Suzaku Kururugi

From anime series Code Geass.

Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

Here’s our loyal Britannia dog -Kururugi Suzaku! The spoiler of all Lelouch’s plans, the one who’s stupidly believing his own justice, or should I say stupidly stuborn! And I really hate the fact that he was given the “live on” geass. He just won’t die and survives in a really annoying way. Notice every time he shows up, there a song for it? Yeah, I really hate that song. It marks the moment that he’s saving the day but in a really annoying way. And did anyone here recall a short scene of the core in the engine of his Lancelot rotating? Yeah, I hate that as well. Okay, that’s enough of him, anymore would make me explode. I’m just glad that he’s in this list. :happy:

#6 Most Hated! Orochimaru

Again, from anime series Naruto.

Orochimaru

Orochimaru

I only hated him for being disgusting and all that but have never expected to see him in the top ten list. :blink:

#7 Most Hated! Shinn Asuka

From anime series Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny.

Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

His disputed win against Kira earned him a no.7! :tongue: I haven’t watch second season of this series though. From what I’ve heard, not only because of the disputed win, he was hate; he has awful personality as well. :pouty:

#8 Most Hated! Light Yagami (Kira)

From anime series Death Note.

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

In the Death Note movie, I admire his style. But this character ends up being top 10 most hated. LOL :biggrin: I mean, why? I thought he was cool.

#9 Most Hated! Raki

From anime series Claymore.

Raki

Raki

#10 Most Hated! Nate River (Near, N)

Again from anime series Death Note.

Nate River

Nate River

I never watch the manga so I don’t understand why he was hated. But from what I’ve heard from my friend, he was a genius as well. So he should be as amazing as L right? But…why?! :blink:

Pretty shocking results eh?

Wait for my next post about the Most Hated Anime Characters Female Version.

Stay tune. :happy:

Note: Guan’s the one who provide this top ten list while I, ryo_kun is responsible for releasing all the hatred I have for these characters. :tongue:

No comments:

Post a Comment