Thursday, February 17, 2011

Figma Hatsune Miku Turn Me Into Otaku

Figma Hatsune Miku Turn Me Into Otaku


Figma Hatsune Miku Turn Me Into Otaku

Posted: 16 Feb 2011 11:06 PM PST

This is my first post so I guess I want to write about my favorite figma. :D

I find this figure on amazon while looking for something for my imouto, a teddy bear.

When I look at her back in 2009 I fall in love and grab her immediately.

I don’t have good camera to post her pictures, but I hope you guys enjoy my post. :-)

Figma: Vocaloid Hatsune Figma Action Figure

Figma Hatsune Miku On Stage PerformanceFigma Hatsune Miku On Stage PerformanceFigma Hatsune Miku On Stage PerformanceFigma Hatsune Miku On Stage PerformanceFigma Hatsune Miku On Stage PerformanceFigma Hatsune Miku On Stage PerformanceFigma Hatsune Miku On Stage Performance

Figma: Vocaloid Hatsune Figma Action Figure

No comments:

Post a Comment