Monday, February 7, 2011

Gosick 05

Gosick 05


Gosick 05

Posted: 06 Feb 2011 07:51 AM PST

" I have a great evil plan "

" I have a great evil plan "

My thoughts

Uhh… so then the mystery was solved. Right :getlost: . And I was expecting that this arc would last at least 3 or 4 episode more (including the previous two) but yet it was solved right when things got interesting last episode. Not to mention everything seemed to be loosely connected.

Despite the length of this arc, GoSick still haven’t let me down with the way everything was wrapped up in the end. And I have to say, it was very well thought, unpredictable and above all, impressive. Because this show has already tricked us from the very beginning into believing that the first case of event (in episode 4) was somehow related to Maxim. With the appearance of Avril that matches the characteristics of the murderer, she was suspected immediately. But actually she was not the murderer and the murderer itself has already been caught (shown on episode 4). So it was quite a nice twist there.

And all Avril ever wanted was the the stamp, Penny Black which was the belonging of the real Avril. Thus, to be honest, i really never expected that the first Avril was a fake. So it’s another nice twist  :tongue: .

Aside from that, the interaction between Kujou and Victorique was very sweet this episode. And if I was Kujou, the story won’t be GoSick anymore. It would be ” Ore no Tsundere Victorica ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai! “ :lol2:   Not to mention Victorique owned Avril hard in the end with just mere books but then it was harsh when she said that Kujou was just her servant? *ouch* My heart would be broken if I was Kujou :sad2: . Oh well afterall…she’s a tsundere , isn’t she?

In general, all these nice twist easily made this short arc forgivable. Adding up with Victorique‘s cuteness, it then becomes an awesome episode indeed. But judging from the preview, Victorique said  ” It’s over between us” has gotten me pretty worried, I wonder what happened? :unsure:   However, i’m sure it’s gonna be interesting and again, with harder mysteries.

Screenshots

This was a very funny scene...with Victorique being child-like...=)

This was a very funny scene...with Victorique being child-like...=)

My Victorique is not that fugly!

My Victorique is not that fugly!

Loved the way they're scared..

Loved the way they're scared..

Victorique says: " ahhhh~~" Kujou: *chomp*

Victorique says: " ahhhh~~" Kujou: *chomp*

Woah, Kujou you lucky bastard

Woah, Kujou you lucky bastard

Victorique used Book Throw!  -120hp

Victorique used Book Throw! -120hp

I like the way she blushes...=)

I like the way she blushes...=)

My adorable Victorique~

My adorable Victorique~

Another nice ending scene..

Another nice ending scene..

No comments:

Post a Comment