Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ryo kun’s Perspective on Anime girls Part 2

Ryo kun’s Perspective on Anime girls Part 2


Ryo kun’s Perspective on Anime girls Part 2

Posted: 08 Feb 2011 12:38 AM PST

Yandere girls.....are my favorite?!

Yandere girls.....are my favorite?!

While some may say it’s a weird fetish, I for one, think that they’re special. I mean, how often do you find a yandere in an anime show nowadays? All we ever get was tsunderes, kuuderes or typical childhood friends and such. In my book, they give off a refreshing vibe to me unlike any other ‘deres’ could possibly do. So i guess I just liked how cute girls bashing each others using hammers with blood splatter around ; but of course, to a certain degree.

Still unsure what i’m referring to? Well.. in short, they appear to be very sweet and loving on the surface, usually with a gentle personality. But inside their heart they’re be desperate, obsessive , manipulative creatures and you won’t like it when they ‘snap’. So it’s better if one notices a yandere right away….before everything is too late.

As much as I like Yandere girls, gore and violence, I think shows like Elfen Lied went overboard in terms of violence. They’re just…. too much to handle and i advice that you to be mentally prepare before you watch it ; I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. But shows like Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni are just about the right amount with some cute Yandere girls in it :tongue: . So yeah, I guess i just liked mysterious-themed violent shows compared to sad-themed ones.

Here’s some Yanderes that I could name of…
Saika from Durarara!

Saika from Durarara!

Nothing much… She’s just being obsessive.

Kotonoha from School Days

Kotonoha from School Days

Sekai is a Yandere as well. But Kotonoha had certainly left an unforgettable impression near the end of the season. And actually she’s not that violent….but just too obsessive. So if you’re looking for romance show, don’t be fooled and don’t watch this.

The entire cast of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

The entire cast of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Rena Ryuugu doing what she does best

Rena Ryuugu doing what she does best

Basically this show is the reason why I started liking Yanderes and pretty much the entire cast of this shows are yanderes with Rena Ryuugu being my favourite :tongue: . Despite all the blood and violent scene, it’s mysterious elements were great so i suggest all of you to watch this if you haven’t do so. But don’t be fooled by their innocent appearances.

Lucy from Elfen Lied

Lucy from Elfen Lied

Watched this show long ago so I couldn’t remember much about her. The only thing I remember is that her killing methods are instant and brutal. You could give this show a try though ; as it was a pretty could show that I would recommend too.

Kaede from Shuffle!

Kaede from Shuffle!

So i heard she’s psychotic. But i haven’t finish the series myself as I have dropped it. Anyone care to share what happened? One-Precinct don’t mind spoilers :tongue: .

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki

I hope this manga gets animated as I would love to see her in action :tongue: .

Potential Yanderes
Ayase from Ore no imouto

Ayase from Ore no imouto

Any one of you remember this scene? :tongue:

So yeah, I guess that’s all I could name of. Anyone of them i left out? You’re welcome to suggest shows familiar with all the above to me too. And up next we’ll have the final part about Kuuderes.

Ryo kun's Perspective on Anime girls Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment