Friday, February 11, 2011

Got My Startline by Minako Kotobuki CD+DVD Limited Edition

Got My Startline by Minako Kotobuki CD+DVD Limited Edition


Got My Startline by Minako Kotobuki CD+DVD Limited Edition

Posted: 10 Feb 2011 05:41 AM PST

Yesterday I received notification letter from my local post office asking my to fetch my own item.

Pos Malaysia Notification

Pos Malaysia Notification

It turn out to be the Startline by Minako Kotobuku CD + DVD Limited Edition. :biggrin:

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (1)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (1)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (2)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (2)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (3)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (3)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (4)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (4)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (5)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (5)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (6)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (6)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (7)

Startline by Minako Kotobuki Limited Edition CD + DVD (7)

Wow, nice nail… :wub:

You can get yours too from below.

Startline

Startline

Startline CD+DVD Limited Edition

Startline CD+DVD Limited Edition

Syndicated from Blog of Wiguan.

Dollfie Dream Character Doll Eucliwood Hellscythe

Posted: 10 Feb 2011 03:40 AM PST

Today I stumble upon a post at Figure.FM titled, Looking for Dollfie custom clothing maker! and the guy Kido-san was looking for someone to make him a Dollfie Dream clothes.

It was not an ordinary request where the job is to make Eucliwood Hellscythe clothing and accessories.

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Well, obviously I’m not taking the job. No.

But from him I was inspired to produce this for my own pleasure!

Yes, it seems I’ve found who my Dollfie will be.

Some facts about Eucliwood or Eu… sound like Yuu… let’s just call her Yuu, no?

She is a necromancer and didn’t talk much.

Uh, no I can say that she didn’t talk at all.

But she can talk and cry. LOL :biggrin:

Why Eucliwood?

Dollfie Dream is a doll and a doll don’t talk!

Just like her!

That make sense even in real world when I talk to her she didn’t talk back. :biggrin:

The Clothes

Definitely on my level.

I can make it, even that puffy part. :happy:

I just need to find that stripped purple fabric to start with.

The strip must be small enough though so it would make sense.

Her overall clothes is rather plain to start with but of course there’s bigger challenge after finishing the clothes!

The Armor Pieces

Head Plate

That head plate is very simple carved plate.

In theory I can produce the same using a pla plate those Gundam master used and cut two pieces of layer.

One layer will be plain and one layer will be cut according to the shape of the carve.

The illustration below may explain how the plate should look like.

See it is plain plate surface.

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Picture taken from: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/846872/armor-blue_eyes-eucliwood_hellscythe-gauntlets-hai

Then we can secure it to her head using some black rubber band used in clothing purpose.

Wrist Armor and Low Side Armor

The wrist armor also look so plain and we can easily achieve.

The very important aspect to realize here is Eucliwood does not use the full arm armor like Saber and Saber Lily did.

It’s just a simple wrist armor.
There are two choices we can go along here.
First is to use aluminium foil or heat shrink pla plate.

But I will opt-in to use a heat shrink pla plate.

It would be cut individually and then here we can use a black rubber band to secure it on her hands or find a nice leather and glue it to the other end and then we can tighten it like a belt mechanism.

I think using a leather would be nice since they are exposed, it would be an eye feast to see such details.

Then we can use simple black thread to join all the pieces… or we don’t need at all since the leather have tightly secure the armor to her arms.

As for that low side armor (skirt armor? I don’t know its name LOL :blush: )

We can construct it the same way as we construct the wrist armor.

Join it using a link from a key chain and we’re done. :biggrin:

The Boot Armor

This is another challenge.

If we follow the sketch up color scheme above it is black but I’m very sure it’s actually a dark silver metallic armor.

Perhaps I will buy an ordinary boots, modify it and then re-spray the whole thing?

Still don’t have an idea…

The Chest Armor

The chest armor are more less the same like Saber Lily, it’s not full covered front and back like Saber.

So while it look a little more easy, actually it still very hard to achieve for an ordinary person like me.

My idea is to make a mold first but then I really don’t have idea how to “cast” the armor.

Worst come to worst, perhaps I’ll use the hard fabric, the one used to make a bag and then spray it with silver metallic spray paint.

Not the best way, I agree. :happy:

The Wig

It seems that her hair is white but also look like a light blue.

This is rather confusing but if it’s white I think she will look good too.

I am looking forward for the wig to be like this.

Sora

Sora

She is Sora by Haku-san.

The Eyes and Face Up

This will be my reference. :biggrin:

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Picture taken from: http://konachan.com/post/show/95202/eucliwood_hellscythe-kore_wa_zombie_desu_ka-

Now who make she cry? :blink:

Oh, well the lining on her eyes and that eyes is very similar to what VOLKS have, I think I’ve saw some Dollfie using similar eyes but still not so sure which type of eye is this.

The face up will also done by me.

I have all the equipment available except the Mr. Hobby UV Cut where I’ve ordered quite a lot of it (6 cans) and it can only be shipped using surface mail (SHIP, that big ship floating on the water!) so it would be like a snail coming to me.

In the mean while, I guess I’ll practice on a piece of paper.

The Weapon

Seems like I forgot about the weapon. :tongue:

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Picture taken from: http://otakuinreview.com/blog/2011/1/27/first-impressions-kore-wa-zombie-desu-ka.html

From the picture above, Eu seems to hold a spear but I was proven to be wrong.

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Eucliwood Hellscythe

Picture taken from: http://www.zerochan.net/407920

It was actually a scythe!

That was not hard at all. :biggrin:

I already have an idea how to make this scythe… :happy: pla plate again and some rod… :biggrin:

Syndicated from Dollfie and Doll Dress | Dollfie Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment