Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gosick 08

Gosick 08


Gosick 08

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:40 PM PST

This week's mystery is not that hard for my little Victorique!

This week's mystery is not that hard for my little Victorique!

Gosick episode 8 review

” Howling Echoes From the Kingdom of the Past ”

Blame the holidays for this delay  :getlost:

My thoughts

After all the suspicions i had against the Village Chief and the villagers last week, Gosick has proven me wrong once again. In fact, the deaths of the outsiders have nothing to do with Cordelia’s case at all. Heck, there wasn’t even conspiracies between the Village Chief and the villagers, not to mention that the Nun wasn’t a bad person at all. With additional twists here and there, we then have a somewhat decent conclusion to this arc.

That being said, Victorique solved everything rather easily but at the same time I notice Gosick left some hole this time. So what’s with the wolves with green eyes that chased Kujou and Victorique? And what about them having the same characteristics with Victorique?

I was rather skeptic about this because usually by the end of the arc, everything will be crystal clear but I just so happen to notice that they left this out in this arc. Perhaps they will explain in on later episodes? Well hopefully they do.

What made this episode interesting is of course, not the conclusion to this arc, but the fact that the red haired magician was actually Bryan Roscoe and he’s a friend of Cordelia. I’m intrigued by their background story and of course, their motives.

After each passing week, I’m finally able to honestly say that i’m actually more entertained by the interactions and development between Kujou and Victorique rather than it’s mystery elements. You all have probably noticed by now that there’s always a character development between them at each end of the episode – which is very lovely and sweet at the same time :heart: .

Thus, I think the conclusion of this arc could have been done better if only there weren’t major spoilers on last week’s preview. So I guess from now on I’ll give less hope on the mystery elements. But still, I do believe that things might get better as there are 16 episodes more to go. So until then, who knows what might happen?

Screenshots
Looks like Grevil's got some moves up his sleeve

Looks like Grevil's got some moves up his sleeve

 

Faking a gunshot sound...just like Hitman agent 47

Faking a gunshot sound...just like Hitman agent 47

Lulz...Grevil, where ya lookin at?

Lulz...Grevil, where ya lookin at?

"I... i wasn't looking!"   *Oh shhit!*

"I... i wasn't looking!" *Oh shhit!*

Freaky maid is freaky...

Freaky maid is freaky...

Kujou vs maid showdown

Kujou vs maid showdown

But he always loses in a fight..lol talk about imperial soldier

But he always loses in a fight..lol talk about imperial soldier

=)

=)

ahhh.. my Victorique~

ahhh.. my Victorique~

 

Gosick 08 review

 

<< Previous Gosick 07 review

 

UPDATE on K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:18 AM PST

This is just an announcement post.

I’ve update the post;
K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

Add some videos I grab from http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-952.html

Well, please help find the Come With Me Concert for me too.

So that we can share more of our love for K-ON!  :biggrin:

No comments:

Post a Comment