Monday, March 14, 2011

Tutorial Channel, Tsurugi Arashi On Youtube

Tutorial Channel, Tsurugi Arashi On Youtube


Tutorial Channel, Tsurugi Arashi On Youtube

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 10:59 AM PDT

Hoping It Will Be Useful To A Variety Of Users

 

I have introduced this several times on my own site, but thought I would do the same here as well . What is it? My new youtube channel where the focus is on primary tech tutorials. I’ll be covering everything from installation instructions to optimzation tips and everything else that you can possible conceive. It is also helping with promoting my new Remote Repair Bussiness that is now starting to get customers. For now, I’m only dealing with clients in the US and Canada, but for overseas I can make expections. I hope everyone that reads this will be willing to help in my endevaor by telling there friends and subscribing to my channel and spreading the word about the bussiness I do. I will begin uploading video(s) again to youtube (hopefully) a week from now. If you have suggestions on tutorials/videos you want feel free to drop a line to my Tsurugi Arashi channel.  Hope you all are looking forward to it.

 

*Note*: Due to three weeks of work and other obligations I will also resume writing duties both here in SUTORAIKUanime in another week from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment