Friday, March 4, 2011

Summer was never this hot until I see this!

Summer was never this hot until I see this!


Summer was never this hot until I see this!

Posted: 03 Mar 2011 03:01 AM PST

 

Saber in Summer Version

Saber in Summer Version

Sadly we never got the chance to see her with this outfit in the anime series   :pouty:  Oh well…

As for those who’ve been following One-Precinct for quite some time, you must have noticed that I never posted any figure related posts. But unfortunately, I was really bored and got nothing to do at all.

Hence, I wandered around surfing the internet hoping to find something amusing and I somehow stumbled upon this figure. And I have to say, it was rather adorable.

Whether you’ve ever seen this anime called Fate Stay Night or not, for me, it was rather refreshing to see her in this outfit because all she ever wore was her heavy armor.

But as much as I can recall, I really never see her wearing like that in the anime.

Meh , who cares… she looks like an angel to me right now :lol2:

And most importantly, here an extra:

While I found this, i’ve seen others that are quite nice as well. As for this one, I might really buy it as it was quite a nice find, don’t you think ?

In any case you’re thinking of buying here’s this site called hobbysearch.

No comments:

Post a Comment