Friday, March 18, 2011

HOT Tsundere Yuri Nakamura In Sexy Bikini Figure! [Beach Queens Series]

HOT Tsundere Yuri Nakamura In Sexy Bikini Figure! [Beach Queens Series]


HOT Tsundere Yuri Nakamura In Sexy Bikini Figure! [Beach Queens Series]

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 07:26 PM PDT

I am not a big fan of Yuri, but I am a big fan of Angel Beats!

Can’t help it ya?  :happy:

Some days ago or was it just yesterday? I did not remember.  :dizzy: But for sure we have something important that is the pre-order for Yuri beach queen figure are already being taken. So for those of you who like Yuri or Angel Beats! this is a good news right?

But logically, there’s no beach at the Angel Beats! world. I just don’t understand why… but I’m happy with the figure.

Yuri Beach Queen

Yuri Beach Queen

Let’s see more of this Yuri figure.

Yuri Beach Queen
Yuri Beach Queen

Yui Beach Queen
Yui Beach Queen

Yuri Beach Queen
Yuri Beach Queen

Yuri Beach Queen
Yuri Beach Queen

Yuri Beach Queen
Yuri Beach Queen

Some Thoughts

From the picture, the figure does not look like Yuri exactly, the identical part is her hair color and her hair ribbon. Other than that, I can’t say there’s any of Yuri “features”.

Oh well, your beach queen collection won’t be complete without this one though  :blush:

You can get this as pre-order at Hobby Search.

Have fun!

MM! Review

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 10:36 AM PDT

 

beautiful...isn't it? =)

beautiful...isn't it? =)

MM! review – Complete Review

It’s just another one of those plotless shows to kill time, but with several humorous moments in it, it turns out to be quite a decent show.

Story
Our Sado Taro here is really hopeless...

Our Sado Taro here is really hopeless...

What sets MM! apart from other similar shows was of course, not because of it’s story. And if you’re expecting Sado Taro’s masochism to be cured by the end of this series, then forget it, it’s not gonna happen. I’m not saying that Mio didn’t try to cure it’s masochism. In fact, she did, but in a somewhat comedic way. Moreover, do not expect the story to progress as it will never happen as well. Instead, you’ll get an episodic ones where the future episodes have nothing to do with the previous ones.

Rapist on the loose!

Rapist on the loose!

Despite being episodic, some episodes were rather funny while some were not. That being said, MM! is actually the kind of show where you watch for it’s humor rather than it’s story so whether or not you’ll enjoy this show is entirely up to you. I mean, the jokes that are funny to me doesn’t mean it’s funny to you right?

epic rape face

epic rape face

One of the moments that made him a total pervert..

One of the moments that made him a total pervert..

But still, there are moments when things were rather exaggerating. For example, the episode when Tarou  has an amnesia and I was like ” Wow, are the chances of getting an amnesia that high? I mean…just by falling on the floor? “. Therefore I have then concluded that watching this show requires you to neglect logic.

Verdict: Rather weak

Character

However, I would say MM! is more to a character-driven show because of it’s unique and funny characters and every single one of them has a unique set of traits that made this show very enjoyable and above all, hilarious to watch.

My heart skipped a beat here

My heart skipped a beat here

Apart from that, if you think Isurugi Mio is just your average midget tsundere girl, then you are wrong. Unlike other annoying tsunderes, she doesn’t hit people because she wanted to, she just acted violently because she wanted to cure Tarou’s masochism. At the very least, she shows her ‘dere’ side and that’s reason why she’s my favorite character in MM!

 

My favorite episode on this show.

My favorite episode on this show.

The interactions between the characters were very funny but my favorite moment in this show would be when Tarou was hypnotized, causing him having weird personalities. The picture above shows the moment when his personality changed into a lolicon. ” Oh, so beautiful.” “This is so supreme, mini body.” – man this sentence literally cracked me up.

lol dragon ball reference

lol dragon ball reference

On top of that, those Dragon Ball reference were quite stupid and funny at the same time.

Verdict: Above average. Could’ve been done better.

Art/Graphic
This is just lovely

This is just lovely

Though i’ve always been very picky with the art, I had problems expressing it’s pros and cons. And as for MM! , it’s art was overall decent except for the character design of Isurugi Mio. In fact, She was drawn very nicely – long curly blonde hair, smooth white skin, small, cute body size and all.

Lolz..a 180 degrees of difference

Lolz..a 180 degrees of difference

In fact, I’ve noticed that i’ve recently fallen in love with a lot of blonde hair girls like Erika from Fortune Arterial, Isurugi Mio, and last but not least, my lovely Victorique from Gosick. So I guess blonde hair girls are no longer annoying to me.

so yeah, no thanks

so yeah, no thanks

While some of you here might like Yuno but not for me. She was nice and all but anime girls with overly large bouncing boobs isn’t my cup of tea.

Verdict: Above average

Music/Insert Songs/OP and ED
I see two dumplings, what about you?

I see two dumplings, what about you?

Music – wise, for me, the opening and ending theme songs were very catchy and it’s just the type of song that this kind of show would have had.

Verdict: Great

Final thoughts
what the hell, that's his mother for god's sake!

what the hell, that's his mother for god's sake!

Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

Over the 12 episodes of marathon across this show, it was quite a nice show overall. At the very least, it kept me entertained despite being plotless, not to mention mindless and absurd sometimes. And I think that the humors on this show were only for those that can take perverted, maniac jokes. As for me, I did enjoyed it’s humors and it gave me some huge laughs here and there but most of the time, only giggles. Therefore, be it a show without a story with lame perverted jokes or a very hilarious show, it’s entirely up to your personal opinions.

Overall score: 7/10

*Note: On second thought, it barely made it to 7.

So then…What about you?
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

 

Red Witch Robe

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 06:35 AM PDT

This is my first commission work.

I’m trying my best to follow the design provided and it took 3 weeks turnout.

These are the design that I should follow.

Witch Robes (1) Witch Robes (2) Witch Robes (3) Witch Robes (4) Witch Robes (6)

These are not designed by me.

So it actually quite hard for me to “reverse engineered” the witch robe to make in into actual product.

I don’t even have an actual 3D view of this, just plain image like the above.

Let’s see how it look like after I turn it into a real witch robe.  :smile:

This is how the witch robe look like in reality.

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

It’s a “foxy rain” – a sudden rain!  :blink:

I almost let Yuu wet in the rain. But fortunately we manage to run into the house before the rain went rampage.  :blush:

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

Red Witch Robe

So what do you think about this witch robe?  :happy:

No comments:

Post a Comment