Sunday, March 27, 2011

My waifu Kuroneko can’t be this cute!

My waifu Kuroneko can’t be this cute!


My waifu Kuroneko can’t be this cute!

Posted: 26 Mar 2011 06:43 PM PDT

 

So why am I posting Figure stuff again? I’ve never particularly interested with these kind of stuff anyway. First of all, it was all due to Gosick postponed to April 1st and recently, i noticed that i’ve grown attached to Kuroneko.

 

 

Thus, while searching for her picture to calm myself down before the OVA comes out, I just so happen to stumble upon this figure.

 

 

And what is it that Kuroneko wanted to give from the above picture? Contract of darkness?

 

 

It was said that this Kuroneko figure has 3 different facial expressions. So maybe it’s because they didn’t take pictures of her with expression? Because I can’t seem to differentiate  them as all of it looks the same to me. Not like I don’t like this pose though.

 

 

She’s just so elegant when she does this. Well, at least for me.

 

 

Although I don’t collect figures myself, I might consider on buying it because of Kuroneko. So then, what about you? Well, in case you want to buy, here’s a link to HobbySearch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment