Monday, October 24, 2011

All New Registration Will Be Blocked

All New Registration Will Be Blocked


All New Registration Will Be Blocked

Posted: 23 Oct 2011 06:04 PM PDT

We received thousands of SPAMS for the last few months.

Let’s see… I mean… THOUSANDS!

Deleting those SPAM users have been our daily task and there is no real solution so far, thus we will block all new registration into our website.

However if you are genuine user, you can simply contact us for an account.

All the SPAM makes Mikuru suffers. Even her Mikuru Beam cannot fight it.

All the SPAM makes Mikuru suffers. Even her Mikuru Beam cannot fight it.

Place To Make Your Own Anime T-shirt, Mug and Etc

Posted: 23 Oct 2011 05:11 AM PDT

I’ve stumble upon this page where they sell some funny big sister shirts. Well, in our term that would be an “oneesan shirt” wasn’t it?  :biggrin:

Do you want to smell your oneesan shirt? LOL That doesn’t make sense but most people do! (That’s out of the topic!)

Big Sister Shirt

Big Sister Shirt

Well, if you see the big sister shirts above it was quite cute and fun to wear. But what if I want to do my own oneesan t-shirt? Then my eyes caught this image;

 This banner said that I can add my own picture. Well, I don’t have any oneesan picture currently

but I guess I’ll use my favorite character to try out the designing process.  :biggrin:

The design is done online using some flash-based web applications and it was very easy to use.

I think a little imouto will also can use it with no problem at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, this is the results of my testing.

Yui Custom T-shirt

Yui Custom T-shirt

Looking good eh? Not only T-shirt. There’s also water bottle that you can design.  :happy:

Here’s the water bottle I design. It have Sena’s picture on it.  :wub:

Sena Water Bottle

Sena Water Bottle

How was these things? I’m sure you also want to design some of your favorite anime character on some of your belonging too, right?

Well, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment