Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mashiro’s diary 1

Mashiro’s diary 1


Mashiro’s diary 1

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 06:56 PM PDT

Ehem. Hihi, I am here to show some photos of Mashiro I took some days ago.

More pictures to come in the next few days! ^^ See you all.

Btw, Don’t mind my crap photos. Still a beginner in photography ^^;;

Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 11 & 12

Posted: 03 Oct 2011 05:15 AM PDT

Noooooooooo! No! No! No! No! This can't be happening! She's gone. There's nothing they can do. She is gone. And maybe this time, it's forever. I don't know what to say. I'm surprised. This is totally expected. In Mawaru Penguindrum, nothing is predictable!

I'm still trying to compose myself as I write this post. Himari's dead. With all the "speech" hat-sama has given, I don't think she's coming back. At least, not for the time being. There's always a possibility she'll be back. I can't rule out anything when it comes to this show. That's the fun part. Phew. Still can't believe Penguindrum can be so cruel sometimes.

Alright. This post is meant to summarize what had happened in the last two episodes. I was busy watching Steins;Gate, Hanasaku Iroha and Kamisama Dolls these past weeks, which is why I didn't watch episode 11 when it aired. Now that I have explained myself, I shall continue on with my usual ramblings of Mawaru Penguindrum.

I stopped at how surprised I am to learn that Natsume is stalking Kanba. And episode 11 shed some light on their relationship. Seeing how Natsume is so good at all these spying stuff, I wonder if she was the girl Kanba asked for help when he needed Ringo's information way back earlier in the series. Apparently, Natsume doesn't have the full diary. The other half was taken by someone else who isn't working with her. That's okay. It only means there are a lot more people in this pursuit of the mysterious penguin drum. Honestly, is this about the penguin drum anymore? Anyway, if the Fate diary isn't the penguin drum, at least I think it contains some important clue in regards to what it is or where it is.

After losing her diary and being lectured by Shoma, I thought Ringo would have come to her senses. But no. She is still after Tabuki, blinded by her senseless commitment to do as the diary said. I'm glad she realized she couldn't go through with the Project M at the nick of time. Phew. I'm happy to see she finally realized her feelings for Shoma, thanks to Yuri. Speaking of Yuri, boy, aren't I impressed how she handled the whole thing. Normal woman I know would be too shock to hear that her fiancé just declared undying love for another woman. But then again, Yuri is no normal woman. Or so I suspect.

Then, we were given some information regarding the sibling's parents and what happened 16 years ago. Those are good stuff, I would say. What a revelation. And what's more, if four cute penguins aren't enough, we have two dark bunnies! Wait, there are three cute penguins left. So I was right. When the owner of the penguin dies, the penguin goes back to wherever it came from. Poof! Disappears.

Oh by the way, what happened to Tabuki's hand here? Something fishy. This is what I like about Penguindrum. Everything and everyone must play some sort of a role leading to today’s events. The question is what role they play.

No comments:

Post a Comment