Sunday, August 28, 2011

Featured Figures August

Featured Figures August


Featured Figures August

Posted: 27 Aug 2011 08:37 AM PDT

I want to take some of your time to share some news about new figures that interests me. The figures are freshly start to accept pre-orders.

Actually there’s more but I only keep my eyes for the figures which anime series I watched.

Kosaka Kirino Gothloli VersionErio Touwa Beach QueenKirino Kousaka Memories (Akibahara)BLK Limited Edition

Click The Image For More Detail About The Figures

There are two version of Kirino static figures (Top left and bottom left) start accepting for pre-orders.

I am sure most of you know the anime title, Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko. Erio (Top right) was build as in using her swim suit. Wait, my memory is bad? I just can’t recall any “beach scene” in the series. The episode I Can Fly of course took place at the ocean and the beach but that’s not it.

Anyway, I only end up placing pre-order for the BLK Limited Edition (Bottom right). Actually this package is not about the figures but actually an art book and the figures, a Figma is actually a bonus for the art book. Well, as long as I get the Figma, I don’t mind.  :biggrin:

No comments:

Post a Comment