Monday, August 8, 2011

Kamisama no Memochou 05 – Hey look! It’s Yugi!

Kamisama no Memochou 05 – Hey look! It’s Yugi!


Kamisama no Memochou 05 – Hey look! It’s Yugi!

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 01:06 PM PDT

Kamisama no Memochou Episode 5 review

Other than Alice being moe and Yugi (Renji) making his debut on this show, there was nothing out of ordinary I guess. Afterall, this is just a set up episode for an upcoming dangerous case regarding the promotion of a certain female band. Weird, coz I don’t see any reasons for a certain yakuza group to get involved with this and seemingly going as far as to mess with the promotion? I don’t see the relation.

While Narumi never had the intention of pissing people off, he always did it without noticing, especially towards Soichirou and Alice. As for Alice’s case however, i’d say she thinks of him as more of a pervert than anything else. And I really like how Alice reacts as if Narumi is literally sniffing her body all over coz that bright red face of hers was priceless.

As nothing much has been revealed regarding this new case, I won’t jumping into any baseless assumptions but i sure as hell think that there’s more to Renji than it meets the eye. The moment when he took off his glasses made me think that he has some sort of special eye ability or something coz i have to admit, he has a very cool pair of demonic red eyes that looks through your soul. It’s a shame that he decides to have a weird Yugioh hair cut and wears a shade all the time. But I guess it’s obvious that he has something to do with this case about this promotion thing and all ; probably also the one responsible for ordering some thugs to steal the shirts.

However, i’ve been having a feeling that he’s an old pal of Soichirou or something. Old comrade or gang partner perhaps? Coz he has this butterfly shirt which looks sort of like Soichirou’s tattoo. All in all, I can’t say if this is going to be a turning point for this show or it’s going to be another dissapointment but I sure hope that this arc turns out to be a satisfying one at the very least.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 5

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:43 AM PDT

Oh. My. Gawd. Ringo is one hell of a scary girl. I can't believe she broke free from her cuffs. I think my expression matched Shoma's when she did that. But with a simple gesture like that, I now see Ringo as a fighter. Actually, she has shown signs of that in prior episodes but she was trying to achieve the Fate Diary's agenda. This is different. She's still the perverted stalker-san, but she'll bring more to the table in future episodes. She'll be the accomplice of Kanba in his wicked doings of discovering what the heck is with all this penguin stuff. Shoma isn't fit for the role. He's simply too kind. Can you believe he actually told the doctor about the penguin hat? Did he seriously thought man of science is going to buy his crap? I'm not saying all doctors only believe in science, but more often than not, the doctors I met don't buy into supernatural explanation to unique cases.

I gotta say, it's nice to see a different "Seizon Senryaku" this time around.

With the introduction of Natsume-san this week, it's very clear now that the brothers aren't the only one who are after the penguin drum or Ringo isn't the only one with the diary. It's getting really confusing right now. There isn't much that is revealed on Natsume's part but I'm thinking we'll see more of her in coming episodes. We have to. She has this super device that erases memories. I bet she got that from someone…and that someone must be in the loop of all this penguin drum mystery.  :whistle:

Actually, I'm starting to think that Yuri has the Fate Diary that outlines similar agenda as Ringo's. Otherwise, it's really hard to explain why did she cook curry and bought Tabuki Mont Blanc the very same day as Ringo. It could be mere coincidence but let's be honest, that'll spoil the fun for us. Don't you think? I'm surprised Ringo didn't put up an effort to make sure Tabuki gets her Mont Blanc, but I'm beginning to think she doesn't actually follow everything that is written. After all, it is suggested that she wasn't the one behind the unfortunate accident last week. It was a man…. :shocked:

Kanba took the stage this week. I'm not going to talk about the shady business he's doing to get the amount of money. He said it's clean but I kinda doubt it. At this point, I’m not surprised if the money comes from Natsume. Even though he's the more evil half of the twins and willing to dirty his hands just so he could stay with his family, I adore his courage and sense of responsibility. It must be tough to be the eldest in the family. Let's just say that while most of us won't agree to his methods but we can't deny that his heart is at the right place.

In short, more puzzles revealed and more questions unanswered this week. Things are getting more complicated than ever. Tell me what you think about this episode.

Oh, one more thing. Did you guys cheer for Kanba and No.1 when they were chasing after the truck for the penguin hat? I did. Man, I love No.1 right now!!!!!! Haha.

P.S The sibling's resident must be plenty dirty. There are roaches everywhere. Ewwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment