Monday, August 22, 2011

It’s Not Too Early For The Fall Anime Season.

It’s Not Too Early For The Fall Anime Season.


It’s Not Too Early For The Fall Anime Season.

Posted: 22 Aug 2011 12:07 AM PDT

The fall season doesn’t start until October, but so far I’m waiting for the second season of Working!!  With seiyuu’s like; Asumi, Kana and Kitamura, Eri which made me watch this series in the first place.  Another reason for me keeping up with the series was the chemistry with the characters, and the simple yet comical aspect of the show.

Bakuman season 2 begins!  I guess the only way to make a hit is just to make a sequel of a popular anime!  I’m not saying anything negative, the show is really good.  At times, the characters inspire me/you to continue with your passion.

It’s just the beginning of my picks, but the ones are a must for my anime list!  I’m sure anyone reading this post will most likely have their own favorites.

I Don’t Know What It’s All About: Blood C

Posted: 21 Aug 2011 01:07 AM PDT

Up until episode 3, I still do not know where the story goes or what it’s all about. From what I can see, Saya the female main character are fighting monster during the night while being an innocent cheerful girl during the day. She also a shrine maiden but when she fight with the unnatural creatures during the night, her eyes colour turn red. Is she a vampire? I do not know either.

It’s Like We Jump In The Middle of The Series

The very unclear introductory scenes and explanation give me the feeling like watching a movie from the middle and I’ve missed the first part to make the whole story make sense.

Drop It From My Watching List?

The story does not triggers my interest but I feel guilty to drop the series as of now. From your own perspective how the story will be?

Screen Shots Galore

 

Blood C Screen Shots (1)

Blood C Screen Shots

The home room sensei is beautiful but she look like she have a hidden agenda.

Blood C Screen Shots (2)

Blood C Screen Shots

The characterisation is not that good, but not that bad too.

Blood C Screen Shots (3)

Blood C Screen Shots

 

Blood C Screen Shots (4)

Blood C Screen Shots

 

Blood C Screen Shots (5)

Blood C Screen Shots

 

Blood C Screen Shots (6)

Blood C Screen Shots

Nothing much from this anime series.

Do tell if you watch this, it’s like I’m missing something…  :ermm:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment