Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cosplay Showdown : Midori Kanda vs Hayase Ami

Cosplay Showdown : Midori Kanda vs Hayase Ami


Cosplay Showdown : Midori Kanda vs Hayase Ami

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:49 AM PDT

 

Argh! Why do animes have to release on a weekly basis? Even Hong Kong drama series releases daily. But it’s not as if I watch them or anything. Hell, waiting for another episode of Kami Memo and others is really killing me. Okay now, so you might ask ” hey Ryo-kun, you promised that you’re gonna post about cosplays weekly, what happened?”. WELL, I realize that my holiday schedules are very tight whenever lots of my friends came back for their semester break. Hanging out with them is an everyday thing so 1 post per week is the best I can do back then, which is episodic reviews. Since my break is over now and my uni life is somewhat boring without assignments currently, I decided to make a new cosplay post. But this time, whether this or the art gallery post is going to be a weekly post really depends on my school workload. So yeah, I can’t afford to make any promises anymore.

 

Midori Kanda

Midori Kanda

 

Hayase Ami

Hayase Ami

 

But hey, good news is, I decided to make a Cosplay Showdown post from now on. Neat huh? At least it’s better than just posting about one cosplayer right? At least that’s what I think. So, this week, we’ll have a comparison of Kirino Kousaka Cosplay between the beautiful Midori Kanda which I believe most of the people have seen her Kirino cosplays already, against someone new I think – Hayase Ami which has also quite a pretty face.

 

 

For those who know very well about stuffs going on in the Cosplay world you might need to correct me if you find my humble opinions inappropriate because i’m just saying what I think. So is it because of the sunlight or Hayase Ami’s wig looks a bit messy? I mean some of her hair is sticking out which made it look like she didn’t comb her wig/hair or something if you compare it with Midori Kanda’s hair. Other than that she did pretty well overall. And to be honest, she looks kinda pretty from certain angle with that sweet smile of hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Midori Kanda is considered as a famous cosplayer who cosplayed characters like Erio Touwa, Yoko, Sora Kasugano and many other wonderful cosplays. I for one think that she’s good at poses. And her teeth were hardly shown whenever she smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So what are your thoughts? Too bad our poll is not working very well with our current theme. I’d have insert them in this post otherwise. But if you ask me, I’d say Midori Kanda is better than Hayase Ami.

No comments:

Post a Comment