Tuesday, July 12, 2011

KaminariAnime Esthablished

KaminariAnime Esthablished


KaminariAnime Esthablished

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 06:49 PM PDT

Greetings the One-Precinct family,

I have not been here in ages (partially due to login mishap), but it is good to be back. A lot of things have happen to me last, since I was around including the establishment of my own blog, KaminariAnime. Just quick little introduction to it…


During sometime near the approach of this summer I got very bored with episodic reviewing over at SUTORAIKUanime. Episodic reviews are not the most interesting thing to do in the world (those that do have my respect) and getting frustated not able to be able to write a proper review for a finished I just dropped temporarily out of blogging. It was not until a week later I started to miss it, but just did not want to return to do the same old thing. Thus, I pick up a wordpress blog and KaminariAnime was born. Its purpose: Just to be interesting.

I knew I wanted to do something more than just anime reviews, so I switched myself into a more editorial mode of writing. That includes things like: anime related topics, cooperative projects, articles, anime reviews (of course), and other odds and ends. I was bit unsure of how it would turn out, but with help from fellow bloggers and their support, I am doing better than expected. I am also finding more enjoyment in other areas of life due to this, so it has been a big help starting this site. Currently, KaminariAnime is three months old with about 44 post, but grows everday. Well, for this summer anyway. Once school starts back next month, I will probably be restricted to a post a week or so.

Not sure what else to say about it other than a source of joy in my life. So, if you have time on your hands during your daily anime blog runs, please feel free to visit me at Kaminiarianime.

~Hope to see you soon~

Note: Guess I should add One-Precinct to my blogroll as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment