Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 3

Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 3


Mawaru Penguindrum Ep. 3

Posted: 25 Jul 2011 10:48 PM PDT


I’m very hungry by the end of Mawaru Penguindrum’s third episode. In fact, I’m still craving for curry as I write this.

It’s the third episode already and we’re still seeing the transformation sequence. By now, I’m confident that it’ll stay so I’ll just have to learn how to deal with it. Don’t like the whole song thingy but hey, at least there’s always some comic relief coming out of it. Hat-sama took the privilege to show us her cute side – cosplaying as a cow (?) just to prove she drinks milk…. I gotta say, she reminded me of One Piece’s Boa Hancock.

Oh, I’m surprised that Shōma still refuses to believe all the stuff that is happening to him. Can’t blame the guy. If I was directed by a mysterious spirit to hunt for a penguin drum, I’ll pinch myself every other seconds just to make sure I’m awake.  :wink:

I mentioned earlier that I was craving for curry at this moment. It’s all thanks to Ringo’s obsession with Curry’s Day. We get to take a little peek into Ringo’s past this week. She’s lonely right now since her mother seems to be very busy with her work and her dad no where in sight. I believe her stalking activity resulted from her clinging on to her fond memories of the past. After all, Tabuki, her stalking target, was part of those happy memories.

Since this week’s episode hasn’t shed any light about how possibly a penguin drum will look like, so we’re still left with a huge question mark in our head. I’m still thinking is that pink diary Ringo’s holding, but I’m starting to have doubts. Ringo stamps “destiny” every time she completes a task. For all I know, she’s the one writing it.


Anyways, the third episode hasn’t given any hints as to how dark this series will become. We’re only seeing more of Ringo’s yandere-ness. Of course, we were introduced to Tabuki’s girlfriend as well. But one thing’s definitely going to happen – things will get complicated. Especially now that the brothers have personally met Ringo, and Himari seems to be very fond of her. Nothing’s worse than a tested (blossoming) friendship.

July Nendoroid Gathering

Posted: 25 Jul 2011 07:07 PM PDT

So, this month we had our nendoroid gathering at Kirameki Maid and Cosplay cafe. Few comrades attended this event with some of their collection. I did bring my own Kodomo no Jikan nendoroid set which include Kokonoe Rin, Usa Mimi, and Kagami Kuro. Here’s some of the photos taken.  Feel free to become our comrade in Sabah Nendoroid Group.

11

Awesome BRS nendo series belongs to comrade Yus, he’s waiting Strength to arrive

13

14

15

03

02

07

09

19

Nice couch for Nagato, belongs to comrade Pjal

16
aha..Kodomo no Jikan set belongs to me. I must say among all nendoroids i have, Rin was my favorite girl

17

06

The sudden transformation of Nagato Yuki

05

08

04

01

20

10

Is comrade Pjal 

18

No comments:

Post a Comment