Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How About Morita-san Wa Mukuchi?

How About Morita-san Wa Mukuchi?


How About Morita-san Wa Mukuchi?

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 06:46 AM PDT

3 months ago (from the date of this post) ArashiX have posted about the OVA here.

My reaction was;

Perhaps I will give this anime a chance.

But to be honest, I don’t remember about it at all until I watch the first episode and suddenly I recall the graphics. Wait! This is the review that ArashiX have posted 3 months ago. (I said that to myself.)

So I after watching the first episode, I also watch the OVA which is longer than the episodic release.

Same Class With FireBall Charming & Double J?

NO!

But the length of this series is quite disappointing. I want to watch more of Morita Mayu. She’s kawaii in her own way and she reminds me of Sawako from Kimini Todo Ke that’s just why I like her. To make the short length more disappointing, she was voiced by my favorite seiyu, Kana Hanazawa:pinch:

Ahhh ~ I just like it when Kana-chan voicing for a character. It become so alive that I almost fell the character is someone who actually exist.  :happy:

Screenshots Galore

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (1)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (2)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (3)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (4)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (5)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (6)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (7)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

 

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots (8)

Morita-san Wa Mukuchi Screenshots

No Episodic Review/Walk Through For This Series

I won’t do and I don’t think there’s much to talk about. But I highly recommend this anime series if you like to laugh and Kana Hanazawa:biggrin:

No comments:

Post a Comment