Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hidan no Aria 11 & 12 [END]

Hidan no Aria 11 & 12 [END]


Hidan no Aria 11 & 12 [END]

Posted: 16 Jul 2011 10:10 PM PDT

 

Aria

Review

 

Finally this anime ends. A lot of stuff happened, fighting, superpower, fan-service and a non-normal life . Best episode so far with full of fighting scene and countermeasure. Suspense and the truth also reveal behind Riko past and as well as Vlad.

 

Vlad is the teacher that we usually found in the class. The evil grin that usually he show in the some of the moment really makes him the evil guys in this series. Well, that is really as expected. To thinks that Vlad will shoot a stun guns from the back to deal with Riko is unforgivable. Not to mention that he even tortured Riko afterwards. What an eyesore. Aria and Kinji just watch the tortured also makes me a bit confused. Why they didn’t help Riko? Perhaps they were a bit confused which one is the enemy, or they just being cautious. I just can’t take it, watching Riko’s been torture like animal. Vlad even forcefully shoves a fake rosary into Riko’s mouth. Such cruelty.

 

Vlad is no jokes either. He is truly a monster. With such a massive immortal body, he is almost impossible to defeat. Vlad has been collecting various kind of blood in order to create a perfect body. Vlad even can even throw Aria and dispel hysteria mode with shock-wave from his mouth. Truly fearsome enemy. With that, the only way to defeat him is to hit the 4 weakness at the same time. Riko made a mistake and lead to a failure for the first attempt.

 

Kinji is doing great as well. With an amaing ability of Hysteria mode, his analizing ability is a top notch which lead to the victory. He manage to noticed even the slightest details that normally miss by a normal human. I love the scene where two bullets clashed thus change the direction of the bullet. That was freakin awesome. The combination attack was a success and Vlad died in the end.

 

I love the scene where Riko made Kinji to called her name again and again. Her face expression was priceless. A genuine smiles from Riko which is very lovely. In the end, Aria fulfill her duty to become the major fan-service this time. At a certain shop, Aria’s shows her swimsuit which kind a cute. Not to mention the pad that were missing from her body made the scene more hilarious. In the end, they live happily ever after. Medetashi medetashi…

:happy:

 

Random Screenshot

Hidan no aria Screenshot (2)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (3)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (4)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (5)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (6)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (7)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (8)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (9)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (10)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (11)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (12)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (13)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (14)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (15)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (16)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (17)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (18)

 

Hidan no aria Screenshot (19)

 

Graphics: 9/10

Storyline: 6

Character: 7

Ost & music: 6

So overall I give his shows 7 out of 10.

Another great series comes to an end. Surely will miss this series. Well, at least there’s an ova that we can look forward.  :biggrin:

 

Hidan No Aria End

Summer 2011 First Impressions

Posted: 16 Jul 2011 09:01 AM PDT

 

I think it has been two weeks since my last post. It’s not like i’m late/lazy or anything because I actually intend to bundle up all my first impressions of my watching list. One of the reason is because I actually had no idea which to blog for this season. But to be honest, animes this season are not as good as I expected. I’m actually surprised that I could pick 6 shows out of them. It’s odd because it’d usually be 3 or 4 for summer. But as of now, I’d say about half of them belong to the range between below average and bad while the other half started out really great.

 

Kamisama no Memochou

Let’s start with my favorite. I would say this is one of the top contender of being the best shows for this summer. It has this Durarara! feel during the first few moments of the episode which reminded me of Mikado’s epic move while having the same graphic as Hanasaku Iroha plus a modern Gosick kind of vibe. However, Kami Memo executed it’s mystery elements in a rather different way. It’s more to those serious shit like drugs(the synopsis mentioned this) , prostitution and probably even more than that. There’s no Wellspring of Wisdom and characters need to do their work as a team in order to find the clues. However, they’re all NEETs and that’s what made this show a little bit different and rather intriguing. So I guess there’s a high chance that i’ll blog this weekly.

 

 

 

Blood C

I’ve absolutely no idea where this show is heading nor have I watch any of the Blood series. But I do know that the previous Blood+ was a success and i’ve heard some good feedbacks of it. However, having watched the first two episodes disappoint me quite a lot. There’s hardly any differences between them – a bow to the shrine before heading off to scholl, some weird looking stray dog by the entrance of some woods, same breakfast, same questions asked by her friends, same guy who came late and probably turned his head with the same angle staring at Saya from the front. Only difference is, a different monster to fight, her eyes turned red, and the guy who made breakfast for her and her father found out about that song. Fortunately though, the graphic is acceptable and the opening song is rather nice. Blood C ‘s pacing may be slow right now but I still believe that it can redeem itself once the main plot starts.

 

Ikoku Meiro no Croisée

First of all, I didn’t know Yune is actually a little girl. Take a look at the above picture, don’t you think she’s taller than how she is in the anime? I didn’t see the PV so when the synopsis said ‘young girl’, I interpret it as someone about 13-16 years old. To be honest, I don’t see her charm, probably she hasn’t grown on me yet. And just like Blood C, i’m judging this after finishing the first two episodes and I have to say, it’s nothing really impressive. But what I do like about this show is the cultural differences and Yune’s enthusiasm to learn the Frence culture. I think she’s quite mature for such a young age and is not even showing any signs of homesick(yet). Heck, she even sold her dearest kimono that her mother gave her. The other two characters however, were nothing special as of now I guess. But I have a feeling that gramps is a bit perverted.

 

 

Kamisama Dolls

Other than the bro-con Utao and the annoying music God makes whenever it’s moving, I believe this show has the potential to become one of the top shows this summer if it’s executed correctly. IMO the graphics were average but the opening song was superb. One of the moments I like was when the God went wild or some sort. I’m sure Kuga and his sister was one of the major cause of that incident, probably Aki too. The way how Kugo seems to be hiding something about himself makes me think that he’s regretting something that made him prevent himself from getting involved with the village and Aki. Overall, very interesting set up, I just hope it won’t be a let down.

 

 

 

 

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 2

As far as I can recall it feels as if there’s a change in graphic this season. I though my eyes were deceiving me at first but the second episode definitely felt so Shaft-like, anyone agree with me? It’s not a bad thing but I’d say the graphics have changed for the better. Hell, i’m sure they spent a lot on the animation i mean, look at the OP and ED theme – the animations was astonishing, so colorfully animated. And who would have known that Keima from TWGOK’s seiyuu was actually acting as Akihisa’s voice all along? It’s easily noticeable whenever he speaks in high pitch. I also notice that the show no long took place on the school area. It was refreshing for them to be outside but I wish they could go back as I kinda miss the summoning battles as that was what I enjoyed the most out of this show.

 

 

 

 

Dantalian no Shoka

I think I remember a certain nun that holds many forbidden books and is always hungry. Sounds familiar? Yes, Dalian is kinda like index but less annoying. And this is the third show this season that feels like Gosick. But the pacing between them is different. Dantalian no Shoka is faster and gave an action-packed feel for a first impression. Good thing is, the male lead, Huey is certainly not like sissy like like Kujou. Judging from his first few fights, I think he has quite a good reaction and was rather swift. The graphic overall was great but the ED was rather creepy. I certainly hoped for a better progress for this show since it started out so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment