Monday, July 25, 2011

Mayo Chiki 03

Mayo Chiki 03


Mayo Chiki 03

Posted: 24 Jul 2011 09:13 PM PDT

Mayo Chiki (8)

Pool episode, yay! :biggrin:

Review

 

Another fan-service episode with full of eye-feasting moment. Well, anyway, this episode is majorly about a trial that Subaru need to past. With the help of Kinjirou, everything works fine in the end. The first half of the episode is really full with fanservice. I like Suzutsuki-sama appearance in the black swimsuits which really alluring. *nosebleed* Kinjirou sister is flat though which negates Kinjirou’s and my interest. On the other hand, this time, Subaru didn’t appears in her girls form which I’m really expecting in the beginning. No Subaru in swimsuits huh… Well, if Kureha doesn’t go with them, I think there will be a better chance to see Subaru in girl swimsuits. xD

 

Kinjirou shows a bit of his guts in front of girl (although he is a chicken), by saving a child from drowning who appears to be a girl. He got nosebleed right after he realize that he touched girls(he touched a kid and he got nosebleed, wth was that?!). He fainted afterwards. Do this mean kids has more effect on his body? But I think, he do the right choice to save her. Nice job there.

 

Kinjirou punch a girl to do what men called a man works?! Well, in order to save Suzutsuki and Kureha who happen to be kidnapped by a wolf guy, he need to go alone because Subaru is afraid of knife. She completely weak when she see knife. Therefore, for not interfering a what so called mans fight, Kinjirou punch Subaru to make her unconscious. (Damn him). So, after that, he went to see the enemy and fights him. None of his attacks works on the wolf guy. The wolf guy attack him as if Kinjirou is a punch bag(maybe that’s the return of favors after he punch Subaru, lol) . The wolf guy use knife in the end, and he almost hit Kinjirou until something happen.

 

Subaru who was unconscious before, finally become the hero of the day by stopping the knife from wolf guy and finished him with a mid-air spinning kick. Gosh, its finally over. It is really annoying to see Kinjirou beaten up like that. I thought he is strong enough to receive the impacts, in the end, the wolf guy is just in the different league. I’m still thinking that the wolf guy has lowered his guard when it comes to Subaru. The wolf guy didn’t hold his strength when he fight with Kinjorou though. Well, he’s holding grudge towards Kinjirou. Finally Subaru overcome her phobia because of her stronger friend bond really overcome all obstacle and weakness. Good for her then.

 

All the kidnapping plan was planned by non other then Suzutsuki-sama. The wolf guy is Konoe’s father, Konoe Nagare the head butler of Suzutsuki.  He is really strong, even after Subaru finishing moves hit him, he still unharmed. I think, Subaru and Kinjirou still need to learn more. Suzutsuki Kanade bow to Kinjirou to thanked him after helping Subaru to overcome her weakness and support her. Subaru shows her soft spot to Kinjirou(Damn, she is cute, but she is cuter in her girl uniform). She cries in front of him, feeling grateful that Kinjirou is safe and alive. Surely, this will lead to Subaru Konoe route… :heart:

 

The end scene, Kinjirou been chased by Subaru and Kureha. Kinjirou pulls Kanade and run away. It feels like Kinjirou choosed Kanade to be his lover. In the end, they live happily ever after. Medetashi medetashi. XD

 

Screenshot

 

Mayo Chiki (11)

 

Mayo Chiki (10)

 

Mayo Chiki (9)

 

Mayo Chiki (7)

 

Mayo Chiki (6)

 

Mayo Chiki (5)

 

Mayo Chiki (4)

 

Mayo Chiki (3)

 

Mayo Chiki (2)

 

Mayo Chiki (1)

 

Well that’s all for now. I’m rooting for Kanade now. Kanade is becoming more cuter. Perhaps its because of her “mizugi” and also the way she act at the last scene. =P

Well, stay tune for the next episode of Mayo Chiki. :happy:

 

Mayo Chiki episode 3 review

Got My Figma Kurisu and Kirino

Posted: 24 Jul 2011 08:54 AM PDT

I’ve traveled for two months and finally I come back home.

The same day that I went back, I can’t wait but to fetch the Figmas that I’ve pre-orderd since December 2010. (I guess…)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (19)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

There are two packages, the small one are from Ami Ami, while the other one are coming from Hobby Search.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (18)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma #099, Kirino Kousaka from Oreimo anime series. Kirino is my favorite character in this series, so I bought her. After looking at the lonely Kirino, I think I will also get the Figma Kuroneko which is her friend in the series. I regret that I did not place the pre-order for her last time, I’m afraid that she’s already sold out. Well, let’s just check it tomorrow.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (17)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma #98 Kurisu Makise, which is a character from an anime series called Steins;Gate. It’s a great series and worth to watch. I got two of it.  :tongue: Actually I also got two of Figma Kirino and Figma Mirai but the Mirai is returned because no one claim her at the post office while I’m travelling. I will email Play Asia about it later and see how will they resolve the matter.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (16)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

So, the three of them, but I didn’t open it and just bring them all home.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (15)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

So they finally make it home. I only open one of the Figma Kurisu well, you can guess why. LOL.

So the photo shooting session started.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (14)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

First, Kirino. She’s happy and just going back from school with her new Meruru DVD episode 1.  :happy:

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (13)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Kirino are playing with her hair.  :tongue:

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (12)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (11)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Kurisu she’s hot and I like her overall build but I hate her wrist. It give the limited posability to her hands.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (10)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (9)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (8)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Kurisu and Kirino having a duet shoot.

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (7)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

I like Yui from anime series K-ON! so much and her latest image character song album art pose is like this. Automatically this pose become my favorite. (Just look at my avatar too.)  :tongue:

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (6)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (5)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (4)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

I try to make them sit back to back with each other but the result is not so encouraging.  :sleeping:

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (3)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Kirino slumber pose. I like this pose and keep it even after the photo shoot since it’s more stable to be display on my table.  :happy:

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (2)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

Figma Kurisu & Kirino (1)

Figma Kurisu & Kirino

So that’s all my new loot. I’m happy for this purchases. Japan sure know how to do the quality control even though these things are made in China.  :biggrin:

Syndicated from Personal Blog of Wiguan.

Kamisama no Memochou 03 – The liberation of Roma

Posted: 24 Jul 2011 01:46 AM PDT

Kamisama no Memochou Episode 3 review

“The liberation of Roma has begun”, quoted by Ezio from the AC series. Having finished my last PC game – Assasin’s Creed : Brotherhood, I was instantly reminded when Narumi insists that he wanted to join the Brotherhood for the sake of protecting Meo. Kinda like in the game where you save the recruit’s ass from a bunch of enemy soldiers and they’ll join your group in return. Likewise, Narumi decides that he should join the organization after getting his ass whopped by the Yakuzas. At the very least, he has a role now. But to be frank, i’d prefer this happening rather than him claiming that he was forcefully dragged into all this NEET organization shits and stuffs.

The conclusion for this case wrapped up somewhat satisfyingly I guess, albeit a bit rushed. Narumi deceived the Yakuzas that the money was deposited to Kusabake’s bank as they were actually planning to beat them in front of the Bank to rescue Meo’s father. Yes, in front of the BANK. In reality, I think it’ll surely cause an uproar and Narumi’s plan would’ve utterly fail. The security guards on-duty inside or outside the bank would’ve stopped the fight from continuing. Heck, the cops will probably arrive before they can even finish the fight. In the end, this case ended up happier than I what I initially imagined, no one dies and both Meo and her father lived happily ever after.

I also thought that it was a mistake on the author’s part to make the trios just walk out of the enemy base like that. They would have been outnumbered if the Yakuzas were clever enough to prevent them from leaving the building instead of raging in front of the desk and scatter the bank statements all over the place. This second case also made me wonder if it’s any different from the manga or the ties it has with the future mystery cases. Who knows, the next few cases might have something to do with the illegal drug “Angel Fix” mentioned in the synopsis which seems like a main plot for Kami Memo.

Either the series directly introduces the main plot or more filler cases before the main plot, it was written in MAL that this will be a 12 episode long series. Though I am happy that I won’t be writing for a 24 episode series long of review again, I am somewhat worried at the possibilities of this series having the need to rush the plot which might ruin this show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment